Indoor Now running: Northern Lights auto, Blueberry auto

End of Blueberry and Northern Lights autos
Well the hope of running NL nice and late is gone. Landlord will be over next week so I need these girls cut and dried in six days. Really wanted a heavy amber on NL but hopefully she's a knockout anyway. She is mature enough to harvest.
Blueberry came down today and NL will tomorrow. Thanks for checking out my grow and for the chat and support. I definitely won't post a weekly check-in during my Tatanka Pure CBD seedling and veg phases, and maybe not weekly through flower either. Plants don't always get up to very much in a week. Stoners are creatures of habit though so we'll see :jointman:

_20201209_020519.JPG

Northern Lights auto. The biggest cola is around 18cm long.

I removed a branch off one of my blueberry plants just over a week ago. I let my buddy that lets me hunt his property and that is a medical patient try it. It is a special smoke very powerful with a great berry taste. He loved it so much that he insisted on me leaving it with him. We made an equitable trade I love to hunt. I tried it and wowser I think you are going to like it even a little early like my sample. So enjoy @fauxnacho and congratulations on your harvest :pass: :d5:

@Green Hornet yo thanks man, the Blueberry already got extremely dry unfortunately. Humidity in my place is below 30% and the bud got crispy in 3 days. I've jarred it up with a boveda pack so hopefully it can get some life back into it! And I'm being more careful with NL.
Quick sample of the Blueberry got me good n high but hasnt got the full flavour yet :smokeit: good luck finishing your berry girls up too man one love :drunks::jointman:

Wish my AFN dudes a happy holidays @Green Hornet @Iriee Vibez @virginia gent @SmokezAlot @Olderfart @Towlie @fatcalvin it's a hard time here now a whole year without seeing family cos I live abroad, but keeping up with the growing and checking in with you guys here has been a welcome comfort :smokeout: lets hope we get a better xmas next year and just forget this one :jointman: happy growing in 2021 :goodluck:

Thanks for the tag dude hope 2021 is a better year and may all your wishes come true peace and love

Wish my AFN dudes a happy holidays @Green Hornet @Iriee Vibez @virginia gent @SmokezAlot @Olderfart @Towlie @fatcalvin it's a hard time here now a whole year without seeing family cos I live abroad, but keeping up with the growing and checking in with you guys here has been a welcome comfort :smokeout: lets hope we get a better xmas next year and just forget this one :jointman: happy growing in 2021 :goodluck:

Thanks Faux! Merry Christmas to you, too! 2021 will be a much better year for many many people. I am hoping that both you and I are in that category. I am sure the dried and cured Blueberry helps make things just a little better. Cheers!

:xmas:

Hi dudes just posting about my new grow tent. It took some saving and negotiation but I got the money and space free for a real tent :smoking:

_20210128_195848.JPG

_20210128_194904.JPG

Right now I've got a test run going, couple of Kush plants and a hemp plant, but I'm not gonna post on these as they are tiny and just a test of the space. I wanted to get familiar with the equipment before dropping some killer seeds.

Next up I've got a Super Lemon Haze from RQS and an Amnesia Haze from Linda Seeds germinating in my veg space ready for a long veg. They will be topped multiple times to make a manifold, eight tops each. The indica girls went into flower last week, so these sativas will have plenty of time to take shape and recover. I got some way bigger pots for these too, doing it right.

I'll close out this thread here and start fresh with my new tent once the Haze girls go into the tent. This thread can forever be a monument to my early days of growing in an upturned storage box. In 6-8 weeks we'll open the door to the Budbox :jointman: cheers dudes enjoy your smoke and your grows

Ooh yeah I should also say after curing the blueberry is a marvellous smoke, the buds are bright green, dense and delicious and the high is pretty well up. The northern lights is great too with really large dark green buds, but they aren't particularly frosty. Need to smoke a whole lot to get the desired K.O. effect. Blueberry is the clear favourite among me and the couple of buddies who have had a taste. We're locked down pretty tight so I'm not able to enjoy with friends so much.

Checking in! Got an Amnesia Haze and AK47 in early veg right now with the houseplants, and my test run of the new space is great.

I got a nice USB scope and took a pic of one of the tester Special K buds. Never seen the trichs of my plants properly before so that was real neat. Cheers! :smokeit:
PROmicro-06-03-21-21-47-01.jpg

Back