twenty20 Ogre in the Greenhouse

Day 20
Ogreberry lives in crazy temp/humidity fluctuations
9FDB70EE-3EBE-4060-B9DA-AB4DE0E65176.jpeg

Looks like they are stretching a bit, any chance you can add some supplemental lighting?

Looks like they are stretching a bit, any chance you can add some supplemental lighting?
They definitely are looking for light, not like they are stacking nodes or blasting out branches mostly just internodal elongation for sure. My wife doesn’t want me using supplemental lights as I pitched the whole outdoor thing as a temporary reprieve from my electrical draw. Though believe me I consider putting my autoCOB out there while she’s at work:backside: the sunniest month in my locale is august. Trying to grow essentially free weed here
Edit: yesterday my 5yo mentioned I should spend the 3$ for the sun setting on my Photone app so I could measure the sun in the greenhouse :haha: smart little guy

Last edited:
Day 24
Yesterday on day 23 She had finally reached the height I needed to implement a little LST to let those lowers catch up to the uppers. Following the outdoor training tutorial on AFN. Her tops were leaned towards the north and the lowers will be stretched out in a SE/S/SW orientation to increase light penetration/ airflow. I checked her today and the nodes are responding well but not feeling to hot myself today so the photos were out of focus:dizzy:
Last night immediately after LST
37722665-964A-45E7-9F53-49F252D22CB3.jpeg
6B3E4657-1477-461A-AD1E-64C755B5DBBE.jpeg

Back