Newman’s Ganja Greenhouse

You could "tarp" the greenhouse overnight, that should help a bit with the lower temps overnight.

Or use one of the oil filled heaters, no glow from a heating element to draw attention!

The heaters are out due to cost, if I was to put that kind of energy into it I would just grow inside as its more of a guarantee. There will be a window for success I just have to pull the trigger at the right moment.

It isn't like you would need the heater all that often, just a handful of nights early on.

You could make a tent inside the green house trapping existing heat closer to the soil with clear plastic.

:wiz:Turns out a five gallon bucket slides into the tomato cage and gets stuck on the second rung, this allows the bigger girls to still fit. I only have two buckets with GE lights so I just rigged one with the autocob I have. I put the cob on ogreberry for the day but it’s really too close for comfort so likely will give the bigger ladies the weaker GE lights and start blasting my wedding glue with nice light as I only have one more seed left and really want to run her indoors again so kind of need to make this seedling work, this is the wedding glue seedling day 7 under the GE light for the day but will switch her out for the cob tonight, row cover goes over this to insulate and lessen light spill, next year they get the bucket from the start no question and I won’t prematurely remove it but push them well into the safe zone of July. I’m all over the place on this grow
873E8A55-B9FD-4C48-9A72-51DD886435BD.jpeg

In response to the future weather I am gearing up. Surprisingly a 100w vivosun VS1000 fits inside of a milk crate
790A802A-B9A6-4ABE-9DE3-1CF79CC4C424.jpeg
026A7C45-4B90-4F7F-B046-7264A302D897.jpeg

Even have access to the controls still!
8667A36F-3C45-4A09-8AE0-E205BC181DA8.jpeg

I’ll have to make sure I don’t over insulate and cook them but between the cob and this rig we should be able to ride through the storm with some growth to boot, this setup also allows more height than the cob setup so the bigger ladies can definitely benefit. Considering a 12/12 rotation of cob/GE bucket over the seedlings, and a 12/12 rotation of the vivosun/Ge Bucket on the big ladies to spread out the DLI, it’s 3 days atleast in their rigs

Back