Mephisto Genetics Oldster tests Mephisto Genetics

Hi all,

Well the girls have recovered enough that I am not embarrassed to post some photos. All but 1 Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging have shown pre-flowers at this point. I hope my pH issue did not stunt them too much. Roots are starting to show out the bottom of the pots so I will be moving them to larger quarters soon.

Bubbly Blues
View attachment 388556

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging, the little one on the right is the one that took 27 days to germ. Seems to be growing normally after the slow start
View attachment 388557

Auto Cush x Chemdogging, these showed less effect from the pH issue then the other two strains.
View attachment 388555

Happy growing

Good to see you've kept them going! I know how you feel for sure! Think I got my issues figured out finally, and my new RO unit is making me some good water to feed my plants! :Sharing One:

Quick update,

The one remaining Sour Bubbly x Chemdoging that had not showed sex is a girl so 100% successful autoflowering. Will be moving them all to bigger pots this weekend

Day 34 update,

Well the girls were repotted yesterday and moved into the greenhouse. Everyone looked happy today

BubblyBlues
Oldster BB Day 34.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Chemdoging

Oldster SBxC Day 34.jpg

Autocush x Chemdogging
Oldster ACxC Day 34.JPG

Some how missed this thread until now.
Nice to see you testing some more seeds, especially Mephisto's Genetics.
In for the duration, I'm sure it will be a great out come

Welcome AZ, not the greatest start so I guess this has turned into a stress test "Incredible Sulk" I am betting that Mephisto is up to it though

Hi AFN, time for another update. It is day 41, the girls are growing quickly and no sign of any leaf issues with the new growth since they were repotted. Node spacing is longer than I would see outside in the summer which I am sure is from the reduced hours of sunlight. I don't want to call attention to the greenhouse by running lights so we will see how things turn out with just natural light.

Bubbly Blues
Oldster BB Day 41.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging
Oldster SBxC Day 41.jpg

AutoCush x Chemdogging
Oldster ACxC Day 41.jpg

Day 47 update

The girls continue to do ok, gave them some fish emulsion yesterday.

Bubbly Blues 1-3
Oldster BB 1-3 Day 47.jpg

Bubbly Blues 4-6
Oldster BB 4-6 Day 47.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging 1-3
Oldster SBxC 1-3 Day 47.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging 4-6
Oldster SBxC 4-6 Day 47.JPG

Auto Cush x Chemdogging 1-2
Oldster ACxC 1-2 Day 47.JPG

Day 57 Update

Plants are blooming nicely. Have a temporary security concern with my greenhouse so the plants have been moved and are under a 400W HPS for a few weeks. Here are today's photos

Bubbly Blues
Oldster BB 1-3 Day 47.JPG
Oldster BB 4-6 Day 47.jpg

SBxC
Oldster SBxC 1-3 Day 47.JPG
Oldster SBxC 4-6 Day 47.JPG

ACxC
Oldster ACxC-1 Day 47.jpg

Last edited:
Day 140 Update

Hi all, have been really remiss with updates, finally got off my butt. So since the last update plants were moved back into the greenhouse. It has been running 60 about degrees and we don't get much sun this time of year and I don't run lights in the greenhouse so growth has been slow.

Despite all my abuse I am really happy and impressed with how the plants have done. As you can see there is quite a bit of variation between the plants in size, structure, and color but I believe these were all F1 crosses so that is to be expected.

Despite the low temperatures I have had no mold issues and the plants have matured well under the low light levels without much stretching. I picked off some dead fan leaves before taking these photos and just that little handling the fuel smell in the greenhouse and my fingers were so sticky that I got resin on the camera. Definitely plan to grow more of Mitch's gear.

I will be chopping today and will post some close-ups in the next day or so

AC x C
Oldster ACxC Day 140.JPG

Bubbly Blues
Oldster Bubbly Blues 4-6 Day 140.JPG Oldster Bubbly Blues 1-3 Day 140.JPG

SB x C
Oldster SBxC 1-3 Day 140.JPG Oldster SBxC 4-6 Day 140.JPG

Hi again, well as promised here are some follow-up photos after the plants were trimmed. I am really impressed by the trich development on the Bubbly Blues and the Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging in particular. I had to clean of the resin from my trimming shears 3 times!

Mitch thanks again for allowing me to test some of your gear.

Bubbly Blues
Oldster Bubbly Blues  Group Day 140.JPG
Oldster Bubbly Blues Closeup Day 140.JPG

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging
Oldster SB x C Group Day 140.JPG
Oldster SB x C Closeup Day 140.JPG

Last edited:
Back