Indoor ArkVader's NEW 5x5 ARK!!!(featuring Solfire Gardens)

ArkVader13

Auto Grower in Training
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oreoz live resin & Kush mints flower
I have a new 5x5x6.5 Vivosun tent that I have 2 Farmlite 240w bar lights! I look forward to seeing what the grow tent and lights are capable of since before I was using a 2x4 space converted from an old shower in my basement with 3 hlux 40w 2ft lights so it'll be a big change for me but one I look forward to. I'm germinating a Skylar White (Skywalker x Walter White), Grape Dane (Grape Crinkle x Chemdogging) from Mephisto Genetics and 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds(new to Auto's) they were placed in paper towels 2 days ago and should be ready to go into soil and the tent tomorrow so more to come thanks for stopping by Happy Growing!
KIMG7521.JPG
KIMG7525.JPG
KIMG7534.JPG

Last edited:
Here's my Skylar White and Grape Dane from Mephisto Genetics and 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds! I have a 5x5x6½ft Vivosun Tent with 2 Farmlite 240w bar lights at 32" & 60% power to start off and I have a cool mist humidifier, 1 oscillating fan on the floor and a clip on 8" above the canopy. I germinated in paper towels and all are in 2 gallon pots except for the Skylar White is in a 3 gallon pot and yes I'm sporting a pink pot for my Aunt and all of those affected by Cancer and I'm using Miracle-gro Better Performance Organics soil with a little more perlite added. I look forward to seeing what these magic beans will do HAPPY GROWING GROMIGO'S!
KIMG7537.JPG
KIMG7540.JPG

Last edited:
Day 1 and there's now 4 nice and healthy looking seedlings above ground I'm currently averaging 79°F & 61%RH Happy Growing!
diehard.gif
KIMG7554.JPG
KIMG7558.JPG
KIMG7560.JPG
KIMG7561.JPG
KIMG7563.JPG

Last edited:
Today's Day 3 for the 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds and Skylar White and Grape Dane they're doing good except for the Grape Dane and it's not bad just a little slow outta the gates so I'll keep an eye on it but for now it's a great feeling seeing them growing in the new tent!
KIMG7572.JPG
Skylar White
KIMG7573.JPG
Blue Dream
KIMG7579.JPG
KIMG7577.JPG
Grape Dane
KIMG7575.JPG

Last edited:
Today's Day 5 for the 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds and Skylar White and Grape Dane they're doing good except for the Grape Dane and it's not bad just a little slow outta the gates so I'll keep an eye on it but for now it's a great feeling seeing them growing in the new tent! View attachment 1641679 Skylar White View attachment 1641680 Blue Dream View attachment 1641681View attachment 1641682 Grape Dane View attachment 1641683
Grape Dane is probably being slow because of its Chemdogging influence. I'm growing a Chemdogging right now. It's about 5 weeks old and it's only been a week since it really took off. Before that, I had decided it stunted.

Haha Ark is a great name for this thread because you're going to have one of everything before long! :woody:

Haha Ark is a great name for this thread because you're going to have one of everything before long!
That's the plan Stan 😂 I've been wanting to try Chemdogging for awhile now and what better way than running it with some Grape Crinkle in to hopefully give it a really interesting aroma! It's gonna be a fun grow I think!

If things go well with these 4 I'm gonna be popping a Strawberry Mango Crumble and Northern Cheese Haze in a couple weeks with a Greenpoint photo fem still to be named so we'll see @Rasterman and if there's any strains from Greenpoint you'd be interested in trying let me know cause any of those will of course be in your grow eventually 😉

If things go well with these 4 I'm gonna be popping a Strawberry Mango Crumble and Northern Cheese Haze in a couple weeks with a Greenpoint photo fem still to be named so we'll see @Rasterman and if there's any strains from Greenpoint you'd be interested in trying let me know cause any of those will of course be in your grow eventually 😉
Those both sound awesome but I'll especially like to know how the Northern Cheese Haze smells. It's starting to seem more like a SOG but with bigger pots. :jointman: :pimp:

I just realized I have 4 GPS plants in my tent! (And more in the pumphouse.) Two are Purple Canyon, so maybe they don't count. :rofl: Then there's the Oreoz AF ;) out there too. It's been a little slow. I thought it was genetics, but I just realized I stuck it in a reused pot that I'd put sand in. I meant to toss that soil. I'm still going to be getting a good yield I think, just not posting pictures for a couple of days.

Today's Day 5 for the 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds and Skylar White and Grape Dane they're doing good except for the Grape Dane and it's not bad just a little slow outta the gates so I'll keep an eye on it but for now it's a great feeling seeing them growing in the new tent! View attachment 1641679 Skylar White View attachment 1641680 Blue Dream View attachment 1641681View attachment 1641682 Grape Dane View attachment 1641683

This is the Chemdogging that I thought was going to stunt. At 4 weeks it was 5" tall. I've been moving plants around because not enough light coverage but she's really taking off now. Even though she's only got about 2.5 gallons of soil.
20231027_160832.jpg
20231027_160920.jpg

Back