Mephisto Genetics Oldster tests Mephisto Genetics

Hey Pop, welcome and absolutely!

Nice one and Good Luck Oldster. Subbed and i think now i watch all the Mephisto Strains going on here.

Oldster's Mephisto Test Grow - Day 3

Morning all,

Well, since my last update all of the Bubbly Blues have broken ground and are looking good. Two Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging have also broken ground (on the right). Two more SB x C are also just starting to break ground.
Oldster Mephisto Test Day 3.jpg

On 9-8, number 5 bean of SB x C had sprouted a tail and was potted up
Today, 9-10, number 2 bean of Auto Cush x Chemdogging had sprouted a tail and was potted up; number 1 bean had broken ground and is looking good

Happy growing all.

Oldster's Mephisto Test Grow - Day 10

Hi all you Mephisto followers. Time for a quick update.
Looks like the lineup will be:
6 - Bubbly Blues
5 - Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging
2 - Auto Cush x Chemdogging

Remaining seeds are still in paper towels and look normal but just sitting there.
I just raised the lights by about 3 inches as node spacing is way too short but they are all looking ok. One SB x C lost most of its tap root after transplant (I am sure my fat fingers were at fault) but is recovering although a lot smaller than the rest.
Oldster Mephesto Group Day 10.jpg

Happy growing all

I wish I had more room. I'm kind of maxed out at 5 plants in my tent. I'm hooked on Mephisto. All 4 I have going are doing great.

Looking forward to seeing your new girls!

Well look what decided to play after a 27 day soak, #6 seed of Sourbubbly x Chemdogging. Potted it up, got some catching up to do with the rest of its siblings.
Oldster SBxC #6 tail.jpg

Need to get a general update up in the next couple of days. I think I had some sort of a pH issue lower leaves were showing spotting, seems to be ok now. They are getting their first few hours of sun today outside in preparation to be moved to the greenhouse.

Hi all,

Well the girls have recovered enough that I am not embarrassed to post some photos. All but 1 Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging have shown pre-flowers at this point. I hope my pH issue did not stunt them too much. Roots are starting to show out the bottom of the pots so I will be moving them to larger quarters soon.

Bubbly Blues
Oldster BubblyBlues Day 30.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging, the little one on the right is the one that took 27 days to germ. Seems to be growing normally after the slow start
Oldster Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging Day 30.jpg

Auto Cush x Chemdogging, these showed less effect from the pH issue then the other two strains.
Oldster Auto Cush x Chemdogging Day 30.JPG

Happy growing

Back