Indoor ArkVader's NEW 5x5 ARK!!!(featuring Solfire Gardens)

Just a quick update on my 4 seedlings on Day 4 and they're all doing great. The only thing I've noticed is the Grape Dane's a little slow getting started. The good news is that my new tent has been averaging 79°F with a relative humidity of 61%, I REALLY like this tent and how much it helps with keeping a consistent environment! HAPPY GROWING!:hippy:
KIMG7594.JPG
Blue Dream
KIMG7587.JPG
Blue Dream
KIMG7588.JPG
Grape Dane
KIMG7590.JPG
Skylar White
KIMG7589.JPG

Howdy, here's my little ones on Day 6 and they're doing good. I'm trying to figure out whether it's better to raise or lower the light height or better to turn it up or down on the dimmer switch? The Skylar White is starting to show the first set of true leaves but the Grape Dane is a little slower outta the gates & the two Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds are doing good too! Happy Growing :hippy:
KIMG7663.JPG
KIMG7668.JPG
KIMG7665.JPG
KIMG7670.JPG
KIMG7675.JPG

Today's Day 8 for my 2 GPS Blue Dream, Grape Dane and Skylar White & they're doing good! I have noticed the Grape Dane is being a little sluggish outta the gates but I've been told that Mephisto's Chemdogging can be a slow starter but the Skylar White is picking up steam. The two Blue Dream Auto's are looking pretty much identical to each other and I can't wait to see how they continue to do because Greenpoint Seeds (located in Colorado) is just getting into Auto Fems so it'll be interesting to see how they perform... all I know is the new grow light & tent is definitely helping out the an average temperature has been 78°F with a relative humidity of 61% I look forward to seeing what lies ahead, Happy Growing! :vibe:
Skylar White
KIMG7787.JPG
Grape Dane
KIMG7791.JPG
Blue Dream #1
KIMG7792.JPG
Blue Dream #2
KIMG7794.JPG
& the group
KIMG7796.JPG

Today's Day 8 for my 2 GPS Blue Dream, Grape Dane and Skylar White & they're doing good! I have noticed the Grape Dane is being a little sluggish outta the gates but I've been told that Mephisto's Chemdogging can be a slow starter but the Skylar White is picking up steam. The two Blue Dream Auto's are looking pretty much identical to each other and I can't wait to see how they continue to do because Greenpoint Seeds (located in Colorado) is just getting into Auto Fems so it'll be interesting to see how they perform... all I know is the new grow light & tent is definitely helping out the an average temperature has been 78°F with a relative humidity of 61% I look forward to seeing what lies ahead, Happy Growing! :vibe:
Skylar WhiteView attachment 1642935 Grape Dane View attachment 1642936 Blue Dream #1View attachment 1642937 Blue Dream #2View attachment 1642938 & the group View attachment 1642940
GPS should give you a sponsorship deal! :rofl: Those seedlings look good. I'm curious to see how the leaves look. The GPS auto I'm growing had lettuce leaves but mostly has grown out of it.

Howdy Gromigo's today's Day 10 for my 4 seedlings and they're doing GREAT, I'm really glad I decided to get a tent finally so without further blabbing
KIMG7861.JPG
Blue Dream #1 & #2
KIMG7859.JPG
KIMG7860.JPG
Skylar White
KIMG7856.JPG
Grape Dane
KIMG7858.JPG

Just a quick update today on Day 11 and mostly I'm curious about the way the Skylar White leaves are growing I'm a little bit concerned but time will tell
KIMG7892.JPG
Skylar White
KIMG7881~2.JPG
and the other three are doing great
Grape Dane
KIMG7891.JPG
Blue Dream #1
KIMG7884.JPG
Blue Dream #2
KIMG7885.JPG

So it's the end of week 2/, Day 14 and things are getting interesting and I think it's almost time to lower the light and turn up the intensity as well here's a group shot of them this morning
KIMG8059.JPG
the Blue Dream are the two in the back and the Grape Dane is second from the front and Skylar White is the first/bottom of the picture
KIMG8065.JPG

Today's Day 16 and the two Blue Dream Auto Fems seem to be doing pretty good and I'm probably going to top one of them and let the other one grow naturally to see the difference. Grape Dane and Skylar White are growing with good vigor and I have lowered my lights from 30" to 26" and I will start to turn up the intensity/dimmer on them as well.... without further blabbing
KIMG8104~2.JPG
KIMG8107.JPG
Skylar White
KIMG8113.JPG
Grape Dane
KIMG8114.JPG
Blue Dream #1
KIMG8116.JPG
Blue Dream #2
KIMG8115.JPG

Back