Indoor ArkVader's NEW 5x5 ARK!!!(featuring Solfire Gardens)

It's been a few days and things are changing fast and unfortunately I have bad news about my 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds they started dying off from the bottom leaves upward :WTF::yoinks:and I have decided to replace them with a 3 Bears OG from Mephisto Genetics in the starter pot on Day 2
KIMG8262.JPG
and the Skylar White & Grape Dane are currently on Day 21 and doing pretty good they're both a little bit droopy after a nap!
KIMG8251.JPG
KIMG8257.JPG
Grape Dane
KIMG8255.JPG
KIMG8258.JPG
KIMG8264.JPG

It's been a few days and things are changing fast and unfortunately I have bad news about my 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds they started dying off from the bottom leaves upward :WTF::yoinks:and I have decided to replace them with a 3 Bears OG from Mephisto Genetics in the starter pot on Day 2View attachment 1646355 and the Skylar White & Grape Dane are currently on Day 21 and doing pretty good they're both a little bit droopy after a nap! View attachment 1646360View attachment 1646361 Grape Dane View attachment 1646362View attachment 1646366View attachment 1646367
Dude I'm sorry about the Blue Dreams. I wonder if they're just too inbred?

Dude I'm sorry about the Blue Dreams. I wonder if they're just too inbred?
That's what I'm being told and I'm starting a octane 45( Orange Diesel x sundae Thumper) and the 3 Bears OG will replace them and everything happens for a reason... The Dude Abides 😎

There's a couple newcomer's to the party and unfortunately my 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems from Greenpoint Seeds we're struggling due to the soil being to hot! I have a 3 Bears OG on Day 5 plus Octane 45(Orange Diesel x Sundae Thumper) and Sundae Thumper on Day 1 from Mephisto Genetics pictures to follow shortly. My Skylar White and Grape Dane are hopefully fighting off the hot soil and I'm not gonna give up on them yet so time will tell after 2 flushes over the past few days and I topped the Skylar White and for being a little bit stressed from the soil it's doing pretty good after being topped!

Well things are getting back on track with my grow tent and unfortunately I had to get rid of my Skylar White and Grape Dane is still growing but due to the soil being to hot has suffered leaf burn but I have a 3 Bears OG Day 11 and a Octane 45 (Orange Diesel x Sundae Thumper) and a Sundae Thumper on Day 4..... 3 Bears OG
KIMG8445.JPG
Sundae Thumper
KIMG8449.JPG
Octane 45
KIMG8452.JPG
Grape Dane (4 weeks)
KIMG8403.JPG
KIMG8406.JPG

Alright Growmies here's the current lineup for the tent, I've got an Octane 45(Orange Diesel x Sundae Thumper) and Sundae Thumper(Gelato 45 x Forum Stomper) on Day 9. Also I've got a 3 Bears OG Day 9 plus the Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix from Night Owl that just joined the party today
diehard.gif
and I still have Grape Dane(Grape Crinkle x Chemdogging) on Day 35 that I decided to tryout my training clips and I did a little LST with she's pretty much recovered from the soil being to hot and I had to flush it a few times and removed a couple sets of the bottom leaves. The new growth seems to be looking good. Happy Growing!
KIMG8602~4.JPG
KIMG8601~5.JPG
KIMG8599~3.JPG
KIMG8595~2.JPG
Grape Dane Day 35
KIMG8578.JPG
KIMG8536.JPG
KIMG8590.JPG

Today is Day 22 for my 3 Bears OG and it's really starting to take off now. I've been reading about 3 Bears n from the description it should be a fairly squat plant but I'm hoping to get some heavy OG smells and flavor, more to come Happy Growing Growmie's
KIMG8659~2.JPG

Today is Day 22 for my 3 Bears OG and it's really starting to take off now. I've been reading about 3 Bears n from the description it should be a fairly squat plant but I'm hoping to get some heavy OG smells and flavor, more to come Happy Growing Growmie'sView attachment 1651399
Looks damn good for three weeks!

Finally getting used to the grow tent,So today's officially Day 25 for my 3 Bears OG and it's really getting big not what I expected for this strain but I'm stoked! The younger plant directly behind it is Mephisto's new Sundae Thumper on the beginning of week looking a little weird in the early seedling phase but is now starting to get on track thanks for stopping by!
KIMG8718.JPG
KIMG8733~2.JPG
KIMG8729.JPG

So I have a few updates and I'll start off with the Sundae Thumper and it's been growing a little strange but seems healthy
KIMG8914~2.JPG
next up is the 2 newcomer's Hubbabubbasmelloscope & 3wok OG
KIMG8919~2.JPG
KIMG8912~2.JPG
and the main attraction is doing pretty good but still gets a little droopy an hour or so before lights out n I'm just gonna let her keep trucking along
KIMG8922~2.JPG
and last up is a new Photo Fem strain from Greenpoint Seeds called Straight Jacket (Loompas Headband x A-Dub) and I also have Super Orange Haze in my Phototron for the Solo cup stretch challenge...
KIMG8911~2.JPG
thanks for stopping by and Merry HO-HO fellow Growmie's! :vibes::jointman::hippy:

Back