Mephisto Genetics One Last Grow: Mephisto's Wedding, Chemdogging & Strawberry Nuggets

One of the bigger weddings I have seen!!! Nice job

That Strawberry Mango Crumble is really good, I think that one is coming back as a Reserva F3.

That poor Strawberry Nuggets got dwarfed by everything else lol
That's real nice of you to say @stan_mephisto , but I'm going to have to be honest and tell you I had my light too high right before flower and she did an early stretch, (for lack of a better term). The internode spacing got a little extreme for a couple nodes before I lowered the lights back down to the proper height. Also, I was very fortunate because I used a different light this time during germination that was much too close. All 3 plants had their 1st set of true leaves twisting, but luckily 2 or the 3 recovered nicely. I've run SN more than once and usually pull 8 zips of excellent sought after bud. Most of my male friends said it put their ladies in the mood! :dancer::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
Ive herd the same effects can happen with gnomes moth man.
Well it makes me glad for everyone that get the benefits of that effect, but with my old age and the meds I take ... those days are just fond wishful memories at this point in my life! :crying: :crying: :crying: :peace::pass:

Well it makes me glad for everyone that get the benefits of that effect, but with my old age and the meds I take ... those days are just fond wishful memories at this point in my life! :crying: :crying: :crying: :peace::pass:
All the more reason to medicate. :crying: :pass: :headbang: Im still young enough yet to use the benefits of the moth man for the ladies. I got one flowering right now. Lol. Now just need to find some ladies that wanna test it out when shes done.

Just a short update! I chopped Big Girl on Wednesday night and I did take some more pics, but I haven't had time to post them yet. I also planted the 5 new seeds I mentioned in an earlier post just 30 minutes ago! I also planted a plat of garden peppers the same night I chopped Big Girl! Which reminds me, I forgot to water Mutant Runt, not that I think it would matter at this point! :crying: I have doctor appointments tomorrow and I plan to do my protest on Saturday. So if I don't get back for a few days, please understand! Thanks and happy growing! :peace::pass:

Just wanted to update yall, I've been so busy lately. I was @ my VA appt when the worst winds & thunderstorms went through my area as I was watching on my phone via a web cam. They held my son @ school until I called and gave permission for him to ride home with a friend. So many trees have been blown down & I had to stop on a back country rode & wait for them to clear off a fallen tree. I got out and apologized for not lending a hand like I would have when I was younger, but I told them about my health failure and backed up enough around a curve to warn other drivers. They said it was the worst wind damage that they had ever seen around here. We made it home safely & only the garbage can got knocked over, but it was empty. Many of my neighbors had trees down in their yards. So Saturday morning around 10am I did my protest and this is what happened! After about an hour of threats to call the police, They were finally called and I was told where i was sitting was private property and i was advised to move or be arrested for trespassing. I recorded everything and while the cops were there, he even accused me of trying to extort him. I said what you call extortion, I call applying pressure to persuade you to do the right thing. So I explained that I had talked to the box store manager, (who had went on vacation of course), that he told me I could park and stay as long as I liked. So I moved my protest about 5 feet over, because I was already aware that I couldn't interfere with traffic trying to enter his store. So after an hour, an assistant manager comes out and tells me I have to leave until she verifies with corporate. Rather than risk being arrested, I agreed to leave. As I was leaving the arrogant asshole says "ha ha, I win" I say you think so huh! (While I pull out a printed copy I had prepared) and I said "Here's a pic of my next project ... enjoy!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

editedProjectt.jpg

I'm sorry I haven't posted the harvest pics yet of Stinky Girl. I was going to add them to this post, but now I can't locate them on my phone or computer? :shrug: I will get some of the harvested bud along with a final weight after she dries. She's still hanging upside down from when I chopped her the other night. Just last night, I got all the Chemdogging trimmed & bagged/jarred after 13 days in my drying tent. I was going to take a 30 min break and go ahead and hang the Wedding Cake, but I was awaking @ 9am this morning with my dog wanting out. I have been busy off an on all day as my blood sugar keeps bottoming out. I've lost 26lbs since Jan 1 after my health scare and I'm trying to eat the right things, but anytime I start doing stuff it bottoms out. It got down to 54 earlier, but I don't get jittery until it goes below 50. That's the last thing I want because my dr explained that with my heart not pumping as strong as it should, it can cause my other organs to shut down just from lack of nutrition. So I'm trying to stay on top of it! I have one to the new blood sugar monitors that alerts me when it's low and I just ate a healthy choice meal. I'm getting ready to try and cut the stalks off the WC and get them in the drying tent. The 1st time my monitor goes off, I got a whole can of Mango in the firidge! On a more positive note, the (Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x( Forum Stomper x Samsquatch) freebie sprouted within 24 hours after soaking it for 24 hrs on a heat mat and planting in cups. Talk about hybrid vigor!!! I decided to name her Zippy, since she's so quick & eager! 12 hours later, the Strawberry Mango Crumble & the Alien vs Triangle came up. 12 more hours later and Chemdogging had arrived. Still waiting on Mephisto/s Wedding, but I hadn't checked in several hours. I plan to start a new thread for them and I'll post a link when I do. Well since I couldn't find any of Stinky Girl's pics, I'm going to take a few shots of MW before she goes to the drying tent and I'll add some more later. Thanks for dropping by and nothing but Peace and Love to everyone! :bighug::peace::pass:

IMG_20230306_002316.jpg

IMG_20230306_002342.jpg

IMG_20230306_002256.jpg

IMG_20230306_002349.jpg

IMG_20230306_002307.jpg

IMG_20230306_002356.jpg

Last edited:
I hadn't been on here in a few days, but I did want to update my progress. After jarring up Stinky Girl, I got Big Girl cut down to individual stalks and she's hanging in the tent. I had to move my humidifier into the warm to keep it at the proper level for drying; Btw. I mentioned in an eariler post how fast Zippy had sprouted, and soon after 3 more did also. I had mentioned that Iwas only waithing on Mephosto[s wedding to make an appearance, and finally did. Since she was the last to sprout, I decided to sardonically name her Speedy. Anyways, I promise to do my best to post he dry weight of Stinky Girl, (my guess it holds approx. 50 grams. Mutant Runt is still getting flush and she will be there for the next week!. Here's some pics I just took of the new girls and I 3 will be starting another thread and posting the link here! Thanks for stopping by and happy growing!

Hello fam! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but besides the changeover, I've been tremendously busy. I can't even remember is I started a new thread for the new babies, (who are all doing great btw). In fact, I did some leaf tucking today and gave the AvT a name, because she had the most growth. So I felt like I judged her too early and decided name her B.T.O., (because not only was she one of the slower girls to sprout), but she took off like the song "You ain;t seen nothing yet!" Btw, Big Girl is sill hanging and ready to go into the Grove bag, but I was too busy with transplanting oregano and tying fan leaves and fertigatin. Also, Mutant Runt has been cut and hanging for almost a week now. I'm going to go look for some pics and get something posted, but first I got to look and see if I started a new thread for the baby girls! Happy growing and thanks for stopping by

Back