Mephisto Genetics One Last Grow: Mephisto's Wedding, Chemdogging & Strawberry Nuggets

Update day 86 and it's finally chop day for Stinky Girl, (aka Chemdoggy). :tang::tang::tang: :woohoo::tang::tang::tang:
I was only seeing 20% amber trichs and I usually let them go a longer for a better couch lock effect, but I was needing the space for my garden herbs I had started in my drying tent, (with a heat mat & AutoCob). The chop actually happened early this morning and I had to move my dehum. next to the drying tent, to keep the ambient air at a decent humidity. I have a sensor in the drying tent, (that set to go on @ 64%), hooked to a 4in exhaust with carbon filter. I also have an oscillating fan pointing to the floor to keep the circulation going. It usually takes 12 - 14 days before it's ready for trimming & curing in Grove Bags, but that's drying a whole plant at a time. As you can see in the pics, I cut the stalks and spread them out on a couple wired contractions used to hang ladies unmentionables. :dancer::rofl: I also started flushing Big Girl, (aka Mephisto's Wedding), for at least for the next 5 - 7 days. Mutant Runt, (aka Strawberry Nuggets), is still getting the reduced feed of 2 1/2 ml of Flora-bloom, 2 ml of Cal/Mag+, 2 ml of SM-90 and enough Terpinator to get the PH down to 6.2. Here's some pics I took in the dark with the brightness settings cut down somewhat. Thanks for stopping by and happy growing! :peace: :pass:

Stinky Girl
IMG_20230220_134617.jpg

IMG_20230220_134532.jpg

IMG_20230220_134546.jpg

IMG_20230220_134558.jpg

IMG_20230220_134632.jpg

Up next is a couple pics of Big Girl
IMG_20230220_134749.jpg

IMG_20230220_134816.jpg

Finally, we have Mutant Runt and my herbs under the dome.
IMG_20230220_134758.jpg

And a tune from my youth in Motown

Update day 93 and I can see the finish line from here! :woohoo:
Big Girl is coming down tomorrow and Mutant Runt got her first taste of straight H20 today and she won't be going much longer! I also cut the lowest sample bud that I could find of Stinky Girl, (only 5 days after her chop), and tried to dry it out with the dehydrate setting @ 150F on my air fryer, (for the 1st time). I overdone it a bit, but that shit is fire! :baked: My bf got so high, he could hardly function! :crying: So Saturday I decided to sample the Mephisto's Wedding. I again took the lowest bud and I dried it much slower at 100F, but when tried to grind it up it was still a little damp. So I cut it up with scissors last night and I'm going to try it here shortly, (I'll report back later, if I remember after getting too high :rofl:)! It's true what they say if you let it go longer it stacks on the frost. I've never had a plant so frosty, (3x more than the Chemdogging that wasn't no slouch). I've also picked out the seeds for my next last grow! :eyebrows: I've decided on Mephisto''s Wedding, Chemdogging, AvT, and a couple Mephisto freebies. Strawberry Mango Crumble & something called (Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x( Forum Stomper x Samsquatch).(Unless I change my mind and go with the Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile) I've bought multiple packs of Mephisto and lots of times I increased my order to get to the next freebie tier. Sadly, I haven't grown the 1st freebie yet, but that's about too change ... hopefully! I took a few pics in the dark and I 'm supposed to be getting a new phone with a better camera. It's going to depend on the reception as to whether I keep it or not! Thanks for stopping by and nothing but peace and love to everyone! :bighug: :peace::pass:

Big Girl, (aka Mephisto's Wedding)
IMG_20230227_104252.jpg

IMG_20230227_104339.jpg

Mutant Runt (aka Strawberry Nuggets)
IMG_20230227_104304.jpg

IMG_20230227_104328.jpg

Also, here's a pic of my mostly failed herb germination attempt. The plants in the trays are 2 types of tomatoes and the group of 3 is a purple lettuce.
IMG_20230227_104316.jpg

I'm guessing with my limited time left on this earth, I've been trying to be closer with the Maker! Here's a couple songs that really speak to me!

Thanks for the slap @Hotfire :d5: It is much appreciated my friend! :pighug:

Looks like those turned out great!
I'm very satisfied with the 2 biggest girls. I can now report that Mephisto's Wedding is damn good smoke, (even green and uncured). 45 minutes after smoking it, I came back in from outside and it smelt like someone had been baking a cake! Both my buddies and I smelled it and was truly amazed by the smell, (keeping in mind that I cut the lowest bud from a stalk, but did slow dry it better than the Stinky Girl bud). However, Strawberry Nuggets was another story. I could never find the sweet spot to make her happy. Her leaves were cupping like she was getting too much light, even after I cut the power by 50%. I kind of been worried about her pulling a hermie, since I could never make her happy. Maybe she just got offended by the derogatory name I gave her! :shrug: :crying::peace::pass:

Thanks for the slap @Hotfire :d5: It is much appreciated my friend! :pighug:

I'm very satisfied with the 2 biggest girls. I can now report that Mephisto's Wedding is damn good smoke, (even green and uncured). 45 minutes after smoking it, I came back in from outside and it smelt like someone had been baking a cake! Both my buddies and I smelled it and was truly amazed by the smell, (keeping in mind that I cut the lowest bud from a stalk, but did slow dry it better than the Stinky Girl bud). However, Strawberry Nuggets was another story. I could never find the sweet spot to make her happy. Her leaves were cupping like she was getting too much light, even after I cut the power by 50%. I kind of been worried about her pulling a hermie, since I could never make her happy. Maybe she just got offended by the derogatory name I gave her! :shrug: :crying::peace::pass:
See I'm more interested in the derogatory name you call you plant lol

See I'm more interested in the derogatory name you call you plant lol
Just the Mutant Runt. I must admit that I didn't talk to her very nicely. Me: You squatty looking shitty excuse for a weed plant! Just look at your sisters growing big and strong, but not you! You had to be different! I tried to be patience with you and give you a chance and now I'm embarrassed to even post your picture online! You should be ashamed of yourself! Yeah, I'd cup my leaves too if they were that ugly you trifling whore! I can be such an asshole sometimes! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Just the Mutant Runt. I must admit that I didn't talk to her very nicely. Me: You squatty looking shitty excuse for a weed plant! Just look at your sisters growing big and strong, but not you! You had to be different! I tried to be patience with you and give you a chance and now I'm embarrassed to even post your picture online! You should be ashamed of yourself! Yeah, I'd cup my leaves too if they were that ugly you trifling whore! I can be such an asshole sometimes! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
If they can't take some verbal abuse they don't belong in the tent :d5::baked:

If they can't take some verbal abuse they don't belong in the tent :d5::baked:
I do have to admit despite her shortcomings, she smells pretty dank and her trichs are just starting to cloud up! But don't spread it around, it might get back that I actually said something nice about her! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :peace::pass:

One of the bigger weddings I have seen!!! Nice job

That Strawberry Mango Crumble is really good, I think that one is coming back as a Reserva F3.

That poor Strawberry Nuggets got dwarfed by everything else lol

Back