Opinions

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So, have been away from AFN for several years but kept old school genetics from 2011-2012 and want to know what people would be interested in as far as trying out the old school gear.
The seeds are original , not crossed , and still viable ( tested some to be sure) .
I have Magic Dragon, Jem, LR2, Missy's mix , and Giggle Juice.
Plan on running some of these outdoor with my others and want an idea which ones people would like to see grown out
IMG_20210331_171544758.jpg

who was the breeder

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't @Mossy have something to do with breeding Jem?

Sooooooooooooo @Northergreen .............the question is.....Who Were you.....?....:pass:

Forgot. Have Purple Ryder in there also

Purple Ryder is JEM by another Name.....shame...when I saw old stock and PR...I Thought it was the Purple Russian....:headbang:.....I would have voted for her.

2012 and they are still Viable....?..kudos on the storage....:bravo:

Wouldn't mind seeing some old school LR #2's being grown out,Have around 100 or so seeds from the same time and all mine fizzle out and won't grow anything past the first set of leafs :sad:

The Giggle Juice and Magic Dragon were from Mossy.

Wouldn't mind seeing some old school LR #2's being grown out,Have around 100 or so seeds from the same time and all mine fizzle out and won't grow anything past the first set of leafs :sad:
I'll try some and see. Haven't had the chance to use the LR2. Was more looking at the Dragon and Jem.

Back