Fast Buds Orange Sherbet temps?

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi,
I am presently getting ready to start an Orange Sherbet grow. I see on the Fastbuds website these are intended for a Hot climate. Therefore, what is the recommended tent temperature for this strain?

Hi,
I am presently getting ready to start an Orange Sherbet grow. I see on the Fastbuds website these are intended for a Hot climate. Therefore, what is the recommended tent temperature for this strain?
Hello when i grow it temp was 25c which it seamed to be very happy with that temp my little girl she had hard buds and very frosty
Orange sherbert.jpg

She was a very nice smoke
Happy growing you know it makes sense

Hi,

I'm sure she will do well in the typical temperatures you put your plants is, on the website, I believe what we want to say is that she's a great choice for these with hotter climates as well.

I tried to keep mine as close to 80 degrees F as I could. There were a few days where the cold caused the tent to dip below 70 and the heater couldn't keep up. I have another running now and am also trying to keep the tent warmer.

I've got some of these beans but haven't popped. Grow diaries have these running on the longer side, and my grow window is short. How many days have you guys been running these, seeds to harvest?

When a breeder mentions a hot climate I equate that to longer life cycle. In northern climates it might be Ill advised to try as your season might not be long enough?

Back