Outdoor 2 Week Autoflowers Sudden Hot Day Damage

Reaction score
Hey

So I started these RQS Auto Kush about 2 weeks ago, growing outside. Everything going fine until yesterday in the UK we had a particularly hot day (around 26C) and when I went to check my plants in the evening they looked like this. I did give them a water that morning, did I water them too much for such a hot day?

Soil is Biobizz All Mix but theres a tiny layer of regular potting soil on top to bury the stems a bit due to stretching. Just been watering with regular tap water

What caused this to happen so quickly and are they likely to recover?

Attachments

• plant 1.jpeg
    plant 1.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 51
  • plant 2.jpeg
    plant 2.jpeg
    421.4 KB · Views: 48
  • plant 3.jpeg
    plant 3.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 52
  • plant 4.jpeg
    plant 4.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 43
@tonybone1234:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:There are several possibilities: All - Mix can be too hot for starting cannabis especially autos. You may have splashed a pathogen off the soil onto the plant when watering. I don't think 26°C would cause a burn?

If you don't have a fungicide on hand I would get some. Perhaps Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide.

Keep us posted.

:goodluck:

@tonybone1234:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:There are several possibilities: All - Mix can be too hot for starting cannabis especially autos. You may have splashed a pathogen off the soil onto the plant when watering. I don't think 26°C would cause a burn?

If you don't have a fungicide on hand I would get some. Perhaps Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide.

Keep us posted.

:goodluck:

thanks for the response!

yeah looking into it a bit I think it might be some sort of fungal thing, possibly Fusarium?

what soil would you say is better for autos if the all mix isn’t right? Going to leave it be and see what happens but it’s not looking too hopeful, minimal growth this past day or so when it was pretty rapid before

also are fungicides good for clearing that sort of thing up? Or purely prevention?

will keep you

thanks for the response!

yeah looking into it a bit I think it might be some sort of fungal thing, possibly Fusarium?

what soil would you say is better for autos if the all mix isn’t right? Going to leave it be and see what happens but it’s not looking too hopeful, minimal growth this past day or so when it was pretty rapid before

also are fungicides good for clearing that sort of thing up? Or purely prevention?

will keep you
Use light mix, still from biobizz.

Back