Nutrients Overgrow test

iampepe

twistedtreeautoflowers.com
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtreeautoflowers.com
Currently Smoking
Pure Michigan auto
These Mephisto Heisenhounds are a week old now.... I watered with 3ml cal/mag per gallon today. I use a moisture meter to check my plants and water till the bottom is wet, with no run off. I wont need to water for a few days, their next watering will most likely have some nutrients. :thumbsup: I'm spraying the marked pot with Overgrow per directions throughout the grow. They are in 3 gallon air pots with Promix, perlite, lime and Mykos. I prewatered the pots a couple days before the seeds went in with 5ml Big Bloom and 3ml Cal/mag per gallon.
CAM01903.jpg
CAM01905.jpg

cam01896-jpg.633319

cam01893-jpg.633321

cam01899-jpg.633322

I'll spray this lady thru her entire cycle per directions.
Day 18 Dinafem Blue Amnesia in promix, perlite, lime and mykos.

@opticfoliar Sprayed some Optic Foliar Overgrow on it for the first time today. This lady has something going on, not sure what it is. A couple squirts seemed plenty, it puddled up on the leaves quickly.
cam01769-jpg.632365

cam01770-jpg.632366

CAM01851.jpg

Last edited:
Day 18 Dinafem Blue Amnesia in promix, perlite, lime and mykos.

@opticfoliar Sprayed some Optic Foliar Overgrow on it for the first time today. This lady has something going on, not sure what it is. A couple squirts seemed plenty, it puddled up on the leaves quickly.
cam01769-jpg.632365
cam01770-jpg.632366
Hi @iampepe ,i will follow along and Watch your progress. Lets get @Waira in on this as well...

:smoking: Pepe', thanks for starting an OF test thread mate! :d5: She's off to a good start so far... As for the odd markings, did those form up as she grew? I've see this color break in seedlings fairly often now is seems; I don't know what's behind it, and usually, it stops after a few leaf sets,...everything else looks normal- :thumbsup:
Dinesh says to spray the leaves thoroughly, evenly-- that's it! :coffee: Have you thought of running a same strain plant without using OG as a control tester to compare? This is what we'd like to see for official testers, but that's still in the works... IMO it's the best way to get a proper evaluation of the product's performance :eyebrows:.....
:goodluck: :cheers:

:smoking: Pepe', thanks for starting an OF test thread mate! :d5: She's off to a good start so far... As for the odd markings, did those form up as she grew? I've see this color break in seedlings fairly often now is seems; I don't know what's behind it, and usually, it stops after a few leaf sets,...everything else looks normal- :thumbsup:
Dinesh says to spray the leaves thoroughly, evenly-- that's it! :coffee: Have you thought of running a same strain plant without using OG as a control tester to compare? This is what we'd like to see for official testers, but that's still in the works... IMO it's the best way to get a proper evaluation of the product's performance :eyebrows:.....
:goodluck: :cheers:
It showed those odd marking on its first set of true leaves and has continued. I can still edit the initial post and I have two candidates that I'm willing to use as testers. One week old Mephisto beans, I don't mind at all...

edit
More along the lines of what your looking for @Waira ?

Last edited:
looking good.!!!
Once you spray, give it 30 minutes or so for the transport component to deliver the spray into the mesophylll layer of the leaf.
To really maximize the performance of the product try to spray right when the lights go on, so that it can go to work right away, while fresh nutrition is being sent up from the roots. (nutrition travels at 1 foot per hour within a plant) on smaller plants the delivery is really quick, however on bigger plants it takes a bit of time for nutrition to get to the leaves, so this helps to fill the void.

:toke: Pepe', that would be brilliant, but it's your call bro'! You would be literally the first to run this direct apples-to-apples, with/without control group grow- :woohoo1: -even before we have our Cannazone testers running it! ... So, if you feel comfortable with this, we'd be stoked to see you have a go at it :thumbsup: ..very simply, at least one of the Hounds should not receive the OG spray treatments, so as to have that untreated plant to compare against. All the better that it's Mephisto gear, whose quality and stability are well known! But if not, and you want to juice-up the lot:coffee:, that's fine too...:biggrin:

>> Dinesh my friend, thank you for popping in and advising! :pass:

looking good.!!!
Once you spray, give it 30 minutes or so for the transport component to deliver the spray into the mesophylll layer of the leaf.
To really maximize the performance of the product try to spray right when the lights go on, so that it can go to work right away, while fresh nutrition is being sent up from the roots. (nutrition travels at 1 foot per hour within a plant) on smaller plants the delivery is really quick, however on bigger plants it takes a bit of time for nutrition to get to the leaves, so this helps to fill the void.
I did not know that, thanks. I wake up about an hour after they do, so I will spray it first thing as the coffee is brewing. :coffee2:

edit
Would you recommend I adjust the light schedule so I can spray within minutes of the lights coming on?

Last edited:
:toke: Pepe', that would be brilliant, but it's your call bro'! You would be literally the first to run this direct apples-to-apples, with/without control group grow- :woohoo1: -even before we have our Cannazone testers running it! ... So, if you feel comfortable with this, we'd be stoked to see you have a go at it :thumbsup: ..very simply, at least one of the Hounds should not receive the OG spray treatments, so as to have that untreated plant to compare against. All the better that it's Mephisto gear, whose quality and stability are well known! But if not, and you want to juice-up the lot:coffee:, that's fine too...:biggrin:

>> Dinesh my friend, thank you for popping in and advising! :pass:
I like to try new things, so I'm all good with journaling their life cycle here. In the Heisenhounds pots the one with the Overgrow stake is the one and only one I'll spray throughout the grow.

I've tried foliar sprays it's best to do it at night with high powered LED lights. It can burn or etch the leafs even with just water it can leave spots everywhere. But over time I've found that spraying just after lights out worked best for me and left few to no spots anywhere. I'd be careful with that stuff may burn up your crop. But its good to test out and see what's the benefits is. Just my two cents for what it's worth. Peace

Back