La Buena Hierba Party at the Copacabana

Sour D

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Finally got some space to start a couple of these.
This will be an organic grow in 25 gal GrassRoots pot. Soil based on Leighton Morrisons Horizon Tech (insta:kingdomaquaponicsllc)
Basically a sand filter at the bottom( Lava rock, coarse sand, fine sand) and soil above. Will be using American Natural Farming as outlined by Insta knf_garden This will be an indoor grow under Mars Hydro SP 150
I was gonna drop 2 seeds but one looks a bit funky so I put in another one

20210622_copa_8128-1 copy.jpg

Finally got some space to start a couple of these.
This will be an organic grow in 25 gal GrassRoots pot. Soil based on Leighton Morrisons Horizon Tech (insta:kingdomaquaponicsllc)
Basically a sand filter at the bottom( Lava rock, coarse sand, fine sand) and soil above. Will be using American Natural Farming as outlined by Insta knf_garden This will be an indoor grow under Mars Hydro SP 150
I was gonna drop 2 seeds but one looks a bit funky so I put in another one

View attachment 1334061

cool2.gif
:thanks: Hey SD, thanks for setting up shop in this quiet corner!
I think we have 2-3 others running La Copa' :jointman: ...actually is this the original, or the fem auto Haze cross version?

Update 1
06/22 Seeds in water.(Somehow an extra seed jumped in so germing 4)
06/23 Seeds went in coffee filter
06/24 2 seeds have tails and get planted

20210630_8193 Copa copy.jpg

06/26 The other 2 still not showing anything. Put em into the nug smasher and stuck em in root riots.
06/30 Woke up thinking I was gonna toss the 2 "others". When the lights came on, I noticed a white "dot" in 1 cube and sure enough there is life. By 5 pm this is how she looked. I'm guessing the last one is the seed that had a chunk out of her and is DOA

20210630_8201-Copa copy.jpg

06/22 Seeds in water.(Somehow an extra seed jumped in so germing 4)
06/23 Seeds went in coffee filter
06/24 2 seeds have tails and get planted

View attachment 1337411

06/26 The other 2 still not showing anything. Put em into the nug smasher and stuck em in root riots.
06/30 Woke up thinking I was gonna toss the 2 "others". When the lights came on, I noticed a white "dot" in 1 cube and sure enough there is life. By 5 pm this is how she looked. I'm guessing the last one is the seed that had a chunk out of her and is DOA

View attachment 1337412
@Waira Thank you!

Day 17
Its Day 17 for the Grassroots gals and Day 10 ish for the SIP one. The 2 biguns have been topped and will be lst'd in the next day or so. Along with the knf amendments, I've added a veg blend from Homegrown Microbe Bokashi. These 3 are under 2 Mars Hydro SP 150 leds

20210711_8355-Copa-1 copy.jpg

@Marshydro

:woohoo1::coffee::woohoo1: wow, they are blowing up in a hurry mate! They look very healthy and happy :greenthumb:

How long will you veg' them? As a Haze cross, they likely will have a lot of stretch.... They should trigger over to bloom pretty easily though,... I'm eyeing my ChemDSDHz closely, she could start anytime but so far she's holding veg' outside... I figure about a week or so, but we'll see!

:woohoo1::coffee::woohoo1: wow, they are blowing up in a hurry mate! They look very healthy and happy :greenthumb:

How long will you veg' them? As a Haze cross, they likely will have a lot of stretch.... They should trigger over to bloom pretty easily though,... I'm eyeing my ChemDSDHz closely, she could start anytime but so far she's holding veg' outside... I figure about a week or so, but we'll see!
These are supposed to be fem autos

Back