Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hello friends,

Here we go again :woohoo: and this time in the greenhouse with the aid of Karel's BioTabs.
@Antonio_DutchPassion sent me three Auto PA seeds and one Auto Euphoria seed to try out. Now I must apologize to Antonio as I can't find the Euphoria seed, but to make up for this I used some Auto Skywalker Haze seeds I bought a while ago and the White Widow seed I had left from the previous grow. So that makes three cultivars for this thread :thumbsup:

So to get everything going I started the seeds the way I was thought. Clean Organic cotton pads, each got 4ml of demineralized water and two drops of H2O2 12%. Then dropped the seeds on the pad and put another cotton pad on top of that which also got 4ml of water, but no H2O2. And now we wait three days... :coffee:
1652881602358_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Nice one mate!:thumbsup:

Strong selection of strains and great to see them become beautiful ladies in the greenhouse with the help of Biotabs as well :headbang:
I feel a future blog coming out of these :eyebrows:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what are those 2 WTF seeds at the right bottom corner?

Nice one mate!:thumbsup:

Strong selection of strains and great to see them become beautiful ladies in the greenhouse with the help of Biotabs as well :headbang:
I feel a future blog coming out of these :eyebrows:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what are those 2 WTF seeds at the right bottom corner?
Those are from @Jean-O's Genetics. What The F... is the cultivars name.

Germination
I've been considering switching over to something like biotabs to make my life a bit easier. Subbed and following this one closely :pop:
Thanks brother. Happy that you're joining this grow :thanks:
Today was three days since I put the seeds between the cotton pads...And the results aren't that bad :thumbsup:
White Widow 1/1, Skywalker Haze 3/3 (left hatched, but the tail didn't go further), Auto Test PA 2/3.
1653166221099_small.jpg

After I filled the pouches with a mixture of Lightmix, one tablespoon of Startrex and on teaspoon of SiliciumFlash I made a hole and dusted it with some Mycotrex.
1653166221070_small.jpg

Then gave each pouch a shotglas of Bactrex I mixed up and consists of 1L water + 1gr Bactrex.
1653166221064_small.jpg

Then the tags got made and the sprouts got sown. The remainder of the Bactrex liquid I poured in the tray so I could be soaked up inside the soil.
1653166221047_small.jpg

Regards,

Last edited:
Sunday morning I placed the ladies inside the greenhouse and filled the tray to the brim with water. It didn't take long before the pouches absorbed that and away we went. The picture below is how I found them Sunday evening...Drying out from the outside. So I filled the tray again.
1653243326639_small.jpg

I didn't want to keep them to wet as the roots become very lazy, but this was cutting it very close and could have turned out much worse...So later today when the sun comes up I'll fill the trays and if necessary refill if the absorbtion rate is the same as before :thumbsup:
1653243326627_small.jpg

Regards,

And we're up and running with the entire tray :woohoo: Go Dutch Passion Go :woohoo1:
I'm currently smoking the White Widow and boy-o-boy it is a tasty visit to the 90's :baked:

Again the soil was dried out on the outside so I decided to put these pouches along in the other tray as it's bigger and deeper, and so holds more water.
I'm also gonna call this day 1 for all the cultivars and this will not be far from the truth as you can see in previous pictures.
1653404581513_small.jpg

Within a week or two I'm making my choice which one wil make the cut, except for the White Widow of course which is perfect as is and the fact I only had one seed of her had nothing to do with that :rofl: The rest will meet their maker and probably disappear in one of my chickens... :tang:

But the ones that do make it will go into a 20L pot and get their own spot between the tomatoes and peppers...Drinking plain unadulterated tap water thanks to BioTabs who got me covered for this season :thumbsup:

To be continued friends...

Regards,

Solid work Bob, you're off to a good start again! :cooldance:

Enjoy them Biotabs in the Greenhouse, it is so fuss-free growing, most people wouldn't take anything else once they've had the experience :thumbsup:

Solid work Bob, you're off to a good start again! :cooldance:

Enjoy them Biotabs in the Greenhouse, it is so fuss-free growing, most people wouldn't take anything else once they've had the experience :thumbsup:
I know! I'm one of them :thumbsup:

Hey growers :toke:

I've got a small update for you.
Since I placed the pouches inside the same tray as the breeders they are keeping their water better, which is good news :thumbsup:
This is after two days in the other tray...
1653650147805_small.jpg

I'll probably choose my keepers next weekend as this weekend my dance card is already full.
1653650147798_small.jpg

1653650147795_small.jpg

Regards,

Back