Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

awesome bob and especially for outdoors

awesome bob and especially for outdoors
Thanks brother :d5:

Walked into the greenhouse this evening to water the plants and found my White Widow like this...This could not be and I had to do something...
Auto White Widow - day 80
1660330124576_small.jpg

She is drinking less and because of that can't sustain all those leaves in the heat we've had today. So I took my trusty stool and a bucket and started to pluck away all those awful looking leaves until she looked like this... This took me about an hour or so to clean her up.
1660330124571_small.jpg

The shady spot I put her in is doing right by her and wasn't a bad choice. Also topping the plants at the fifth node has payed off as I only found a tiny whimsy little bit of mold by accident while taking trichome pictures a while back...and even then it could have been the mold from the RotBlock I've been using.
1660330124569_small.jpg

All the buds are covered with trichomes...COVERED!!! Have a look for yourselves. The next four pictures are from the same part of the plant/bud...
1660330124556_small.jpg

Not enough space on one side...Let's populate both sides and then some...:headbang:
1660330124560_small.jpg

1660330124563_small.jpg

Ok...This last picture sucks...But that's what you get when you try to take trichome shots with a smartphone :shrug:
1660330124566_small.jpg

This is the lowest bud on the plant and look at it...
1660330124552_small.jpg

The lowest bud again...I'll take that any day....
1660330124549_small.jpg

This White Widow will be grown on a regular basis from now on...Bob's house brand, lol
1660330124545_small.jpg

Can you see why they call her White Widow?? :woohoo1:
1660330124542_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Oh that White Widow looks nice, don't it!!! I can almost taste her...Went to get some night shots from the big girls for ya'll.
1660420332183_small.jpg

What do you guys think? Nice and sparkly, creamy white buds...with that typical 90's White Widow smell and flavor... These must be enough for me to fill up two large jars...Any guesses on a final weight? :eyebrows:
1660420332178_small.jpg

Most likely will have to trim her branch by branch as she's to big to handle in one piece without getting covered from head to toe in trichomes...And thanks to the topping each cola has manageable sized buds without (keeping our :goodluck: ) any mold in it. So this is a great tip for anyone who grows inside a greenhouse...Top your plants at the fifth node and remove the first and second node side shoots. This will result in six nice cola's which aren't as fat a one single, but do have the main advantage that humidity doesn't build up and thus lowers the chance of mold growing in them. :thumbsup:
1660420332173_small.jpg

Regards,

Harvest - Auto White Widow & Auto Skywalker Haze
Hey Friends :cheers:

Lady luck wasn't smiling today when I walked in the greenhouse...Started to remove all the crappy leaves from the Skywalker Haze when I saw little specks flying/jumping away from her. When I turned her around I saw this...
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 82
1660498352721_small.jpg

So I removed the infected branch outside which got taken care of by the chickens...And decided to harvest the remainder of this lady...
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 82
1660498352716_small.jpg

Next to her stood the White Widow which already was being attacked by flying aphids...So deciding based upon the next pictures and the fact that she was already knocking me out a couple of weeks ago, I also cut her down and hung her to dry...
Auto White Widow - day 82
1660498352706_small.png

As you can see, plenty of ambers on her...
1660498352694_small.png

...Here as well...
1660498352680_small.png

...So this is as good a time as any...
1660498352668_small.png

Even though I don't like to be forced to do this and had rather decided based on trichomes alone :shrug:
1660498352653_small.png

1660498352639_small.png

1660498352622_small.png

Before I end this post, I would like to forward you guys to the SSSC thread as I also had to harvest my...

Regards,

That Auto White Widow looks absolutely stunning mate! :pop:

Well done! :toke:I was just about to type/ask if you could take away some of that dead leaf material, because it kinda ruins the picture and the beauty of the lady. The plant has no use for it anymore anyway, but I just needed to scroll down a bit further.

Nice tip with the topping for other growers mate! :d5:

If I had to make an educated guess I would say 112 gr of dried buds on the lady :chef:
Hope she remains compact after drying.. the trichome coverage is simply amazing :drool:

It's so sad to see such a mess.
Bad luck seems to be on a trip, knocked on my door yesterday too.
Different mess, same sh...
It was really nice to watch! Sure both will be a joy to light up!

It's so sad to see such a mess.
Bad luck seems to be on a trip, knocked on my door yesterday too.
Different mess, same sh...
It was really nice to watch! Sure both will be a joy to light up!
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get it under control soon :goodluck:
When drying is done I'll be sure to post a weight picture and after curing I'll share a smoke report :thumbsup:

Thanks mate - but it's done - she is done and in paper bags.
Now I'm preparing the tent for this beauty to finish the last weeks - hopefully with no problems.
But like the skywalker and ww, I'm sure this euphoria will do her job

Good evening everybody...At least it's evening where I'm at :baked:
Hope ya'll be having a great day. I know I have been having one...First off, I did something really exciting, but more on that in a week or two. Just you guys remind me I need 2 tell you something ( ;) @Antonio_DutchPassion)...Ahum...Let's continue...
I received my new e-nail today. Actually a rebuy, as I owned one previously, but broke the glass :shrug:
It was actually cheaper to buy a complete new set then it was to buy a new glass and heating element sepperate...
1660942108975_small.jpg

Ok, so that's that. Now I was messing around with some White Widow today, not that she was completely dry, but it needed to be done. More on that when you remind me in a couple of weeks. :cheers:
But I was left with some bud, which was to little to put in a jar to cure and to much for me to smoke in one sitting.
So I decided to smash it into some fine rosin...First, I zeroed the scales with the empty pouch on top. Almost exactly 7gr. in one baggy....
1660942109056_small.jpg

Preheated the press to 86°C / 187°F and put the pouch in between the plates. Then put some pressure on it, but not quite the maximum. Let's say about half the pressure I'm ultimately going to give it. Now I leave it for 2 minutes and whenever 30 seconds have passed I put more pressure on it until I'm about 3/4 the max.
1660942109050_small.jpg

Now I leave it there for another minute to stabilize and until the first rosin starts to ooze out...The camera catches this better then my eyes can see, but then I do it by the sound it makes. When it starts sizzling I know it's time for me to put on more pressure.
1660942109047_small.jpg

And that's what I keep doing. I hang my right arm on the lever which pumps the thingumajig and let the weight of my arm dictate the pressure. As time passes and more rosin oozes out the pressure drops and the weight of my right arm is again enough to lower the lever and so put more pressure on it again.
1660942109044_small.jpg

I rinse and repeat until 6 minutes in total are up as this gives a nice flow...This was done at 86°C / 187°F...Now I raise the temperature to *** 108°C / 226°F and repeat the 'hang the arm on the lever' until another 2 minutes have passed.
1660942109017_small.jpg

Nice clear rosin is starting to ooze out from in between the grease paper.
1660942109023_small.jpg

I end up with this. As you can see the paper is quite full with rosin...I could go another press, but I feel I got the best from it. The more you press the lower the quality will be and since I'm only doing this for myself I dictate the rulez and only dab first press...
1660942109013_small.jpg

Time for a well earned break...Fresh rosin in my new e-nail. Which I primed before I hit the nail of course.
1660942109009_small.jpg

Mhmmm....Tasty...
1660942108959_small.jpg

Ok, so after cooling the rosin down a bit I managed to collect it all and dropped it into a zeroed scale with a small silicon jar. 0.7gr from 7gr of weed is not bad, not bad at all :thumbsup:
1660942109000_small.jpg

Close-up of the rosin. Stupid scale reflecting my flash...
1660942108996_small.jpg

Better...
1660942108982_small.jpg

Well...Let's say I'm plastered for the moment and hope you all enjoyed this post. I know I have :gary:

Regards,

***Edit*** While reading my post I saw I made a temperature mistake. The 86°C / 187°F was ok, but the time I raised it, it should have been to 98°C / 208°F and not 108°C / 226°F. Stupid mistake to make...:wall:

Last edited:
My next step will be to buy a rosin press - due to my condition it's the best way for me to use cannabis.
I'll use my volcano sparingly just for enjoying the terps :)
Thank you for the tutorial bro !

Back