Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

My next step will be to buy a rosin press - due to my condition it's the best way for me to use cannabis.
I'll use my volcano sparingly just for enjoying the terps :)
Thank you for the tutorial bro !
You're welcome brother! At least I've shown you how you don't do it. :shrug:
I prefer my rosin pressed below 100°C. Feel that this preserves the most terps. This rosin still is kickin' ass, but the terps are a bit more down to earth. Live and learn yeah...

Buds
Hey friends :cheers:

I've been busy trimming the three ladies I hung to dry. I started at 23:00h yesterday and it's now 04:24 (when starting writing)...Wanted to get to bed, but it's to late now...feel I could better push on through and make breakfast for the family in a couple of hours. And what better to do then post an update while we wait. :thumbsup:

Let's begin with my favorite...Auto White Widow.
She took me about two hours to get her trimmed to perfection...This picture was during a well deserved dab break...
1661047624588_small.jpg

I'm more then happy with this haul...
1661047624585_small.jpg

Perfect sized buds overflowing with trichomes...
1661047624582_small.jpg

One of the top cola's
1661047624579_small.jpg

Smaller sized buds.
1661047624573_small.jpg

The smell emitting from this plate is amazing!!!
1661047624570_small.jpg

Now it's time to put everything into a jar or two...Which eventually became two jars... :biggrin:
1661047624567_small.jpg

Ok, one more...
1661047624563_small.jpg

:rofl:
1661047624557_small.jpg

By now my hands were very sticky and taking pictures was a drag so...yeah...
I trimmed the Bruce Lemon Diesel next, but since this goes into the SSSC thread I'll continue with the Auto Skywalker Haze.
When I finally got to this lady my hands and back were hurting like hell, but I had to push on through. Doing this during the night minimizes exposure to family and surrounding neighbors as this shizzle is smelling throughout the whole house, even with all the windows open, lol :crying: Hope my wife's reaction will be mild in the morning. :shrug:
But the weed...As you can see this is more twigs then actual bud. More like a bunch of calyx's on a stick...82gr worth of calyx's on sticks though. :d5:
1661047624486_small.jpg

And here as well, everything is coated in a nice layer of trichomes. :eyebrows:
1661047624481_small.jpg

I did my best to remove all the non essentials, but feel I still could have done a better job. :shrug:
1661047624474_small.jpg

I didn't put these into a glass jar to cure, but rather put the bounty into a double bagged plastic bag as displayed below. I don't know yet what I'm gonna do with this yet, but it will be pressing or washing...I'll try her out in a couple of days and then put the bag into the freezer.
1661047624470_small.jpg

This is what I'm left with what wasn't usable. All twigs, dried up fanleaves and the remainder of the Watermelon Skittles which I didn't like and since I grow for myself only, I'm going to dispose of it by fire when it's safe to do so...
1661047624467_small.jpg

I'm left with this nice collection of bud which consists of:
  • 1 jar Strawberry Cheesecake
  • 3 jars Bruce Lemon Diesel
  • 1 jar Moby Dick
  • 2 jars White Widow
  • 1 bag Skywalker Haze
  • 1 bag Auto test PA
1661047624462_small.jpg

Please join me in a moment in my SSSC thread for the unveiling of Bruce's weight, which I can already say is substantial!!

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
Excellent work brother! :thumbsup:

Nice haul indeed, enough to get you trough those tough days :woohoo:

Btw 143g of clean buds from an autoflower within a greenhouse, grown fully organic is a stellar job!
I will have a peek at the SSSC one to see what you got there :yay:

Cheerio

I had the same thing happen to me with a Planet oft he grapes from ethos as you did on your Auto Skywalker Haze. Basically just calyx on a stick haha, not sure if its the dr grinspoon mutation or what but its still smokeable. Hopefully doesnt happen again! Buds are looking nice.

Last edited:
I had the same thing happen to me with a Planet oft he grapes from ethos as you did on your Auto Skywalker Haze. Basically just calyx on a stick haha, not sure if its the dr grinspoon mutation or what but its still smokeable. Hopefully doesnt happen again! Buds are looking nice.
Yeah, I do think this mutation isn't a good representation of the cultivar. Don't get me wrong, it'll get you high, but I tried to press rosin from it and it gave super bad results. The rosin from it was amazing though, but so little of it got released from the calyx's it's not worth the time you spend on it...
I'm making dry ice sift next week with all the dry and bagged cultivars in my stock and I'll probably toss these buds into a separate pile and see if we can get more from it that way...

Smoke report
Hey Friends,

I would like to conclude this grow with the final smoke report...:welcome:
Let me begin with Auto Test PA. A tester cultivar we received from @Antonio_DutchPassion at Dutch Passion.
She was a beauty to grow and behold...With her purple hue and at sometimes almost black flowers, she surely looked the part.
Caressing the flowers released a musky Kush smell with hints of lavender and citrus. These citrus scents went away after curing and what was left over must have been one of the most intense Kush flavors I've smoked until now.
This cultivar grew easy, doesn't require a whole lot of nutrients and show this with her dark leaves as soon as you overdo it. Trimming was a blast as she almost didn't have leaves between the buds.
I did dry her to fast and to far and so the smoke from the buds was harsh at first, but levelled out after two weeks of curing.
She's a good candidate for hash making as she has all the flavors a good hashplant needs to have, with that Kush overwhelming you on the first hit.
I give this cultivar ***/*****. The flavor is spot on and trimming was super easy. If you want to try an Auto cultivar that's so close to the real deal, you must try it out some time. :thumbsup:

Next up is the Skywalker Haze. A cultivar I was very curious about when I first came out, just because of the name alone...Go figure :rofl:
I must have had bad luck with selecting this lady from the three seeds I germinated as she completely went overboard and started to foxtail the sh!t out of those budsites...
She smelled unbelievably like old school Haze to me and smoking her just after drying hit me with that almost overwhelming peper taste. Luckily this toned down over the coming days making room for a bit of lemon and lime.
I get really activated by her, starting up those thought processes inside the brain and giving you excellent idea's.
I also squished some rosin out of her and this really kicked my ass as I was left sitting in my study staring at a blank screen until my wife came to check if everything was ok...LOL :coffee2::haha:
I give this cultivar I grew only ***/*****, but that's because of the foxtailing she did on me. I've seen grows where the buds reach full size colas and I know we are working with live material, but I have to be honest and giving more then three stars would be not be just for this grow.

Finally we come to the end...The love of my life (don't let my missus read this)...White Widow Auto. Me and her go back so far I don't even remember when I had the first hit from her. This Dutch Passion's version is one that comes closest to what my mind remembers and even brought back memories long lost and forgotten. Strange when smells and sounds do those thing, huh...
She's a blast to grow. Has a decent bud to leaf ratio and is covered in trichomes!!! While trimming I was extra careful not to disturb those trichomes to much.
This cultivar gets ****/***** stars from me. I never hand out five stars as this is perfection and perfection can never be achieved, but for me to hand out more then three stars it must already be a special cultivar and this one fits that bill perfectly! Easy to grow, a great harvest and the high you get from this lady...Oh boy. This was the second grow I did with the White Widow and she'll sure be here again.

I didn't harvest pollen from her this morning as I like this weed in my joints to much, but have a couple of pictures from the two other ladies which went completely into the dry ice.
1662635520798_small.jpg

1662635520865_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Back