SSSC Pineaple Poison from SSSC

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been branching out ( pun unintended.. ) into more Sativa leaning strains. Guess I'm on a hunt for those I can tolerate besides Trainwreck lol! I thank Super Sativa Seed Club for this opportunity!

I soaked the 2 seeds last night and just now transferred then into paper towel. Still undecided about what pot size to use. Either 2 or 3 gallon, but I'm leaning towards the 2 gallon. I've no idea how big these can get so I'm trying to keep some control lol! Hoping fully, my new Diablo based light will be ready by then. If so this will be even more interesting!

I'll post pics when they sprout!

Hey everyone! I've been branching out ( pun unintended.. ) into more Sativa leaning strains. Guess I'm on a hunt for those I can tolerate besides Trainwreck lol! I thank Super Sativa Seed Club for this opportunity!

I soaked the 2 seeds last night and just now transferred then into paper towel. Still undecided about what pot size to use. Either 2 or 3 gallon, but I'm leaning towards the 2 gallon. I've no idea how big these can get so I'm trying to keep some control lol! Hoping fully, my new Diablo based light will be ready by then. If so this will be even more interesting!

I'll post pics when they sprout!

Subbed

Update:

Both seeds sprouted! Radicles are about 3/8" long. Planted then into .75L containers of soil. Hopefully I'll have seedlings in a couple days!

And I should have my light ready in about a week! My ladies will have all the light they can stand soon! :cools:

Pineapple Poison pic1 - 7-30-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 - 7-30-2020.jpg

Update:

Well, it's a mixed bag. One plant looks great the other... don't know what her problem was. I treated her with Optic Foliar. I just transplanted both into pots of organic soil, so this will be an all organic grow. Water only start to finish. The bigger plant is in a three gallon pot, the other in a 2 gallon pot. The soil is recycled soil that has been composting for 2 years. Soil comprised of old rootballs and loose soil, with fan leaves and stems composted into this soil. blood meal and Plant tone organic nutrients were also composted into this soil, some coffee ground and food scraps as well. Early in the composting I added the last of my worm castings from my worm farm before I released the worms into my raised beds. Should be some good soil!

Pineapple poison plant2 pic1 -8-13-2020.jpg
Pineapple poison plant1 pic1 -8-13-2020.jpg
Pineapple poison plants pic1 -8-13-2020.jpg

Update:
Both plants have made good progress. The smaller plant that had issues at the beginning, I treated with Optic Foliar Overgrow. Don't know if it helped or if it was the transplant inot my organic soil. And btw, this is some hot soil. It was an experiemnet to test how much organic amendment level may affect the grow, positive or negative. This grow, I'm using about three times the recommended level of Plant Tone and blood meal in soil that was composted for alost 2 years. So far they seem to be enjoying the mix! I water with RO water with 130 ppms of Cal/Mag per gallon
( I use GrowMore's Mendecino Calmag ).

Pineapple Poison pic1 -8-19-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -8-19-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic3 -8-19-2020.jpg

Well looks like I'm a bit over due for an update.

Last night, I moved them into the 4x4 tent and under my Diablo light. They seem to be enjoying it! The plant that had issues looks great now. The soil mix is on the hot side butthey seem to love it1 Both have good color. I think I''ll flip to 12/12 soon. I may move them again when I do to the other tent with the QB 304 lights. I have the Female Seeds Chem OG in there on 12/12 and she's done and will be chopped in the next day or two. I'll be putting 12 to 16 autos in this tent!

pineapple poison pic1 -8-31-2020.jpg
pineapple poison pic2 -8-31-2020.jpg

Looking good pop I'm not a big sativa fan but the autocreeper from sssc really grew on me and I can't wait to see what you make of these

Back