SSSC Pineaple Poison from SSSC

Hmmm somehow forgot to post the last set of pics here. So I'll post those pics then update with todays pics.

Pineapple Poison pic3 -10-12-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -10-12-2020.jpg

Hmmm somehow I missed an update, sorry! Well the girls are nearing the end. I think I'll be chopping in about a week, depending on the trichs. What an easy grow and a beautiful plant! Looks to be a nice harvest also. And the whole plant is turning purple!

Pineapple Poison bud pic1 -10-21-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison bud pic2 -10-21-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic1 -10-26-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic1 -10-31-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -10-31-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic3 -10-31-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic1 -11-2-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -11-2-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic3 -11-2-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic1 -11-3-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -11-3-2020.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Pops...really looking forward to how many days in flower it went. I have alot going on in my personal life. I will be traveling alot and trying to time things, i.e., chop time, drying, burping etc.--‐ although I know all grows can be different.
Watching your grow with much interest.....thx for posting.

Post when you can, I'll be watching for them! PP is a wonderful plant, this has been one of my nicest grows ever. And BTW, I'm only running my lights at 360 watts in that tent.

Nice Pops...really looking forward to how many days in flower it went. I have alot going on in my personal life. I will be traveling alot and trying to time things, i.e., chop time, drying, burping etc.--‐ although I know all grows can be different.
Watching your grow with much interest.....thx for posting.

Update:

The big girl is done enough for me and I'll be chopping her shortly! The other plant I'll give a few more days to. The GG sharing the tent will be happy to have more space lol! I actually almost hate to chop her, she's such a pretty plant! And she SMELLS SO GOOD! Can't say that enough! she'd be good potpourri!

The other plant is doing well also, she just doesn't get the same attention lol! She didn't go purple like the other plant did but that may be that I started her on Megacrop when she showed signs of nutrient depletion. She's got some hefty buds on her though!

So I'm chopping the big plant to day, which is day 59 of flower. She's where I want her to be trich wise, about 80% cloudy. She last pic of her in all her glory!

Smaller PP

Pineapple Poison pic1 -11-7-2020.jpg

My Purple girl

Pineapple Poison pic2 -11-7-2020.jpg

Update:

The big girl is done enough for me and I'll be chopping her shortly! The other plant I'll give a few more days to. The GG sharing the tent will be happy to have more space lol! I actually almost hate to chop her, she's such a pretty plant! And she SMELLS SO GOOD! Can't say that enough! she'd be good potpourri!

The other plant is doing well also, she just doesn't get the same attention lol! She didn't go purple like the other plant did but that may be that I started her on Megacrop when she showed signs of nutrient depletion. She's got some hefty buds on her though!

So I'm chopping the big plant to day, which is day 59 of flower. She's where I want her to be trich wise, about 80% cloudy. She last pic of her in all her glory!

Smaller PP

View attachment 1251051

My Purple girl

View attachment 1251052
How to go Pop.. .and thx for the updates:slap:

Back