SSSC Pineaple Poison from SSSC

OMG are these girls going to STINK! I just topped them and when I did...PHEW! lol!
Tomorrow they go on 12/12. The plant in the 3 gallon pot is 16" tall, the other is 18". I'll do some defol later and prep the other tent.

Pulse data -9-7-2020.png

Pineapple Poison pic1 -9-7-2020.jpg

The ladies are in preflower and about to stretch. The have grown about an inch per day the last two days. A few more days and I'll do some more defoliation, I plucked a little of the bigger plant to open her up down the middle. Cleaned up the bottom a bit too on both. Looking good so far!

And have you ever grown regs, and smelled the leaves of a male? UGH! That's what these girls smell like, toasted skunk and armpits......

Pineapple Poison pic1 -9-14-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -9-14-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic3 -9-14-2020.jpg

The ladies are in preflower and about to stretch. The have grown about an inch per day the last two days. A few more days and I'll do some more defoliation, I plucked a little of the bigger plant to open her up down the middle. Cleaned up the bottom a bit too on both. Looking good so far!

And have you ever grown regs, and smelled the leaves of a male? UGH! That's what these girls smell like, toasted skunk and armpits......

View attachment 1233477View attachment 1233478View attachment 1233479
These are looking good the one on the right has a nice structure.

Update:

Ladies are putting on the stretch! right now, about 2" a day, they've grown 5" in the last three days. I noticed a slight bit of light burn on the tips again so I raised the light to 26". Other than that, these are some fine looking organic ladies! I think maybe I'll do a top dressing soon, and that will be the extent of amendments. I'll use a little EWC, and some Epsoma Plant tone.

Pineapple Poison pic1 -9-16-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -9-16-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic3 -9-16-2020.jpg

What a difference a week makes! Flowers are forming nicely. I moved them into another tent.... sorry ladies, I wanted some autos under the Diablo light.

But that's ok, They are now under my QB 304 lights so they surely aren't suffering lol! These QB 304s were never mass produced. They are Samsung 561C 3000k ( I think ) in 90 CRI. I just got lucky to get my hands on them. They have been running almost non stop since 2017.
I love the color of these girls! I haven't measured them yet today but I can see the stretched a little more.

Pineapple poison pic1 -9-22-2020.jpg
Pineapple poison pic2 -9-22-2020.jpg
Pineapple poison pic3 -9-22-2020.jpg

Update:

STRETCHING.......... lol! The bushy girl grew almost a foot in the last week! Today she is 36.5" tall the other plant is 32" tall. Both are building buds nicely and are looking good. The buds still have little scent, and glad of it! I'd be gagging if they smelled like the leaves do! I never did top dress them. I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

Pineapple poison pic1 -9-28-2020.jpg
Pineapple poison pic2 -9-28-2020.jpg
Pineapple poison pic3 -9-28-2020.jpg

All going well still. They've finally stopped stretching. Current height is 33 and 39 inches. Now they should get busy building bud!

Ohhhhh and the buds! They really do smell like pineapple! I could grow this just for the smell!

The ladies and building colas now and the smell is getting stronger. It's like a candy factory in my tent! You'd never know it was weed either, not the least bit skunky. The plant to the rear was slightly wilted, I missed watering yesterday but a slight water deficit won't hurt and she's doing fine. Looks like my soil mix is still holding up fine also, they continue to look so good! If I had room to store enough soil to go back to all organics I would! but keeping 50 gallons + of recycled soil just isn't possible unless I want to stored where it will freeze and then have to thaw it.......... we'll see lol!

I'm just loving this grow and these plants!

Pineapple Poison pic1-10-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic2 -10-5-2020.jpg
Pineapple Poison pic3-10-2020.jpg

Back