SSSC Pineaple Poison from SSSC

POPs great work Bro, she looks beautifull love the colours :pass: :d5:

A last comment on the Pineapple Poison. I smoked some yesterday. It has had a nice long cure and DAMN does it kick ass! Three good hits on a cone and I could barely function lol! I think PP has replaced Trainwreck as my favorite Sativa hybrid!

POPs great work Bro, she looks beautifull love the colours :pass: :d5:

A last comment on the Pineapple Poison. I smoked some yesterday. It has had a nice long cure and DAMN does it kick ass! Three good hits on a cone and I could barely function lol! I think PP has replaced Trainwreck as my favorite Sativa hybrid!
Sorry Pops mate for the slow reply. I cant wait to try her mine is now 1.5metres, shes an open girl and i think i could have done another top lol, oh well hope the new light dep shed will cater for her. I have heard good things about Trainwreck around AFN, so that means something, lol thanks for the warning will take care with her

I open the jar and the semll just hits me! Honestly the smell is odd, but good, I love it! PP is excellent weed without a doubt!
And Trainwreck is still high on my list. It's the only Sativa dominant strain I've grown more than once, 4 times in fact. I'll be growing TW and PP again, this summer I think!

Sorry Pops mate for the slow reply. I cant wait to try her mine is now 1.5metres, shes an open girl and i think i could have done another top lol, oh well hope the new light dep shed will cater for her. I have heard good things about Trainwreck around AFN, so that means something, lol thanks for the warning will take care with her

@pop22 she sounds great mate, i have a few more seeds of her, she has a sort of complete smell, sounds like Nimmy, she si very spicy yet sweet, definitely will try trainwreck sometime, she sounds great also :pass: rather a fan of sativas, but hydbrids and indicas i love also:hookah:

Last edited:
I open the jar and the semll just hits me! Honestly the smell is odd, but good, I love it! PP is excellent weed without a doubt!
And Trainwreck is still high on my list. It's the only Sativa dominant strain I've grown more than once, 4 times in fact. I'll be growing TW and PP again, this summer I think!
pop, these new guys Twenty20 Mendo have a nice looking TW, and some crosses,... claimed to be an old true blue cut kept alive for a long time, worked properly... Whose do you run? I've heard it can be bitchy, easy to herm-out, but who knows anymore with such "rumors",.... might be just shitty work by a breeder, right? Go visit their site and see :eyebrows:

I've grown HSO's, and Seedsmans. HSO's was crossed with something because they offered regular seed. But from what I understand, they backcorssed it several times so it was 95% TW. I just scored some HSO that's now impossible to find. And thanks, I'll look into Twenty20's!

pop, these new guys Twenty20 Mendo have a nice looking TW, and some crosses,... claimed to be an old true blue cut kept alive for a long time, worked properly... Whose do you run? I've heard it can be bitchy, easy to herm-out, but who knows anymore with such "rumors",.... might be just shitty work by a breeder, right? Go visit their site and see :eyebrows:

Back