SSSC Pineapple Poison by Mañ'O'Green

Man that’s a nice photo! Oh and the lady in the photo she’s okay too! I can’t wait to see purple in my tent one day

Reactions: Mañ'O'Green
Harvest day for the Pineapple Poison. I may be taking her down a little early but she is showing signs of rodelization and in fact I found a seed. I thought a few weeks ago I saw a flash of yellow on one of the buds but when I looked back I did not see it? I did not give it any more thought. Then as the last few days went by she seemed to me to have the look of a second flower growth spurt - kinda like Fox Tailing but not yet. In the past when plants have done that the naners were not far behind.

She is a stunner. Too big to get good photos without a studio set-up. The smell is sweet then piney.

_DSC1846.JPG
_DSC1851.JPG
_DSC1858.JPG
_DSC1859.JPG
_DSC1870.JPG
_DSC3290.JPG
bud stack.jpg
bud stack2.jpg
seed.jpg

Stylez2

Love the purple, she is a beast
Rodelization
Well, that's a new term for me.
It actually is a thing and a cultural practice. The plant in an effort to reproduce late in flowering will put on a flush of new bud growth and some "Naners" a pollen sac right in the middle of the bud. This in the wild lacking a male would perpetuate the species. It is not a genetic defect like a plant that hermaphrodites but a survival tactic.

The rodelization method just takes advantage of this plant response by growing past the normal harvest time many plants will rodelize and make seed. The problem with this as a method to make seed is that the seed may have a greater tendency to grow hermies.

It actually is a thing and a cultural practice. The plant in an effort to reproduce late in flowering will put on a flush of new bud growth and some "Naners" a pollen sac right in the middle of the bud. This in the wild lacking a male would perpetuate the species. It is not a genetic defect like a plant that hermaphrodites but a survival tactic.

The rodelization method just takes advantage of this plant response by growing past the normal harvest time many plants will rodelize and make seed. The problem with this as a method to make seed is that the seed may have a greater tendency to grow hermies.
giphy.gif

168 grams going in the bag machine trimmed with 41g of high quality trim that I will make Kief with. This is my first use of the trimmer. It has some washers to adjust the closeness of the trim. One washer trimmed a little too close and 3 trimmed a little rough. I recon 2 will be what I use in the future. All in all, it is better than ok and my hands do not hurt!

One washer on the buds on the left, 3 washers on the right.

_DSC3301.JPG

The fragrance is getting so strong still Honey Suckle and pine! This is going to be some Bad Ass Weed.

I got a smoke report from one of my chef buddies - Best tasting and second best buzz- of all the plants he has tested for me! Wow that says a lot. He is doing a write-up for me now.