PLEASE, help me build a No-Till mix

Thanks! there are actually a couple in there all ready... wanna wait a bit before adding more and see how long before they try to get out of there sicne it's a small container.
I'm currently running four 8.5L pots, but will be running sixteen 3.5L pots next run. They stay nice inside their 8.5L pots and I don't think they'll run out of the smaller ones as well...
Anyway, they are they best addon a soil/coco grower can add to their medium. They constantly borrow through the soil, pulling and pushing air through will fertilizing it with their poo. What more do you want? :thumbsup:

I'm currently running four 8.5L pots, but will be running sixteen 3.5L pots next run. They stay nice inside their 8.5L pots and I don't think they'll run out of the smaller ones as well...

Great info to know! Thanks!!! The two worms I had put in there seem to still be in there... and literally IN there in the soil since I can't find them near the surface when I remove the straw nor are they in the tent anywhere. Will add a few more this weekend.

Here are some pics of the clones today (19 days after last pic update). Both got one of their tops cut off by mistake lwhile doing LST last week:
IMG_0691(DIC 8 2022).jpg
IMG_0692 (DIC 8 2022).jpg
IMG_0693 (DIC 8 2022).jpg

UPDATE

Clones keep growing, I keep LSTing and defoliating the crap out of them. Today would be day 43 after being transplanted into the soil (40 of those days they have been in the 2x2 tent under the LED lamp, currently set at 77.8 Watts). Not the best looking plants but I was really expecting worse.
Since last week, lower leaves began getting lighter and some yellow and a few of them have fallen off, and the droppyness of the leaves is quite evident now. Overwatering and/or not properly aerated soil is what I suspect might be the reason for those symptoms, if it isn't just normal N def because I didn't really reamend it before using it for thesee two clones, and it had been used for other plants a few times before. I began watering with EWC leacheate last week.... I should've known to begin it earlier, but well... lesson reinforced. The few worms I had put in there just seem to have disappeared. Will get a few more soon and make sure they are happy and alive in there.

Anyhow , here are a few pics from last thursday (dec 22):

IMG_0755.jpg
IMG_0756.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg

A few pics from today (dec 29):
IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg

Lovely shapes you have going.

Thanks! I'm aiming for a SCROG-like cannopy... seems to have kinda worked?... Definitely not the ideal space between tops, but this pheno doesn't grow big buds... very dense and resinous, but not big, so I'm hoping I can get away with it.

BTW, here are some pics from today, day 10 of 12/12. I know I shouldn't have flipped to 12/12 before having gotten them back on track after the overwatering, but I'm on a tight schedule, so I just flipped and hope I can manage with lowering light intensity and be much much more carfeul with the waterings.
Any how, the pics:
IMG_0891 (Enero 11 2023).jpg
IMG_0892 (Enero 11 2023).jpg
IMG_0893 (Enero 11 2023).jpg

Update!
I've neved had such yellow plants so early in flower, but It was expected, especially after overwatering them and also if taking into account the not-ideal soil they are in. I'm learning a lot!
Since last update, assuming the lower part of the root system was waterlogged and damaged, I focused on getting the plant to develop new roots closer to the surface (I would dig down to 5 cm and found just a very few roots... so clearly I wasn't taking good care of the mulch area). To try to achieve this I added a couple of red worms every week and kept top layer moist with a spray bottle. Now, there are tons of little roots just 0.5 cm below the surface, and parallel to this I noticed the plants started to loose their droopyness and started to continue their bud development BUT the EWC leachate must not be good enough still to get them their green back because they keep getting lighter and lighter, but buds keep developing. I'm now trying with more concentrated EWC leachate, and while I'm not expecting them to get their green back now, I do hope the plants can reach harvest without buds turning yellow. Let's see what happens!

Anyhow, some pics from day 17 of 12/12 and pics from day 30 of 12/12...

Jan 18, day 17 12/12:
IMG_0937 (Enero 18 2023).jpg
IMG_0938 (Enero 18 2023).jpg
IMG_0939 (Enero 18 2023).jpg

Jan 31, day 30 12/12:
IMG_0989 (Enero 31 2023).JPG
IMG_0988 (Enero 31 2023).JPG
IMG_0987 (Enero 31 2023).JPG
IMG_0990 (Enero 31 2023).JPG
IMG_0991 (Enero 31 2023).JPG
IMG_0992 (Enero 31 2023).JPG

I would recommend you get some fish hydrolysate and give them a feed of nitrogen , lack of it is the issue I see and if that is the case your bud growth will be affected and it is not to late to add it :thumbsup:

I would recommend you get some fish hydrolysate and give them a feed of nitrogen , lack of it is the issue I see and if that is the case your bud growth will be affected and it is not to late to add it :thumbsup:
I'm with Hecno on this. Get some nitrogen in there asap. You may have some Ca issues too but N looks to be the biggest limiting factor, which makes sense if you overwatered. You probably leached it out. Knowing that you over watered, I'd also add some K. Potassium sulfate is the easiest way to do that, but anything with decent K would probably be good too.

Thanks @KIS and @hecno ! I was really hoping I could get away with just EWC leachate, but lesson has been learned and I will have some better N source at hand for next time. I already ordered some fish hydro but shipping is quit slow right now and I don't think it'll be here on time for these two. Oh well, some pics from today (I plucked trhee little tops that were yellowing way to fast):
IMG_1021(Febrero 14 2023).jpg
IMG_1022 (Febrero 14 2023).jpg
IMG_1023 (Febrero 14 2023).jpg
IMG_1024 (Febrero 14 2023).jpg

Back