PLEASE, help me build a No-Till mix

Pics from today day 59 12/12. Got the fish hydro today, but don't think I'll need it. Will be chopping this weekend.
aIMG_1080 (Marzo 1 2023).jpg
bIMG_1079 (Marzo 1 2023).jpg
dIMG_1081 (Marzo 1 2023).jpg
eIMG_1083 (Marzo 1 2023).jpg
fIMG_1082 (Marzo 1 2023).jpg
gIMG_1085 (Marzo 1 2023).jpg

Very pretty little plant. I think I count at least 25 tops, probably a couple more hiding in there.

Thanks! The issues might have reduced final quantity, but quality seems to have been saved and those >20 tops smell really fruity-sweet and flavors are really what I'm after this round.
Oh, and there are actually two little plants in that pot, both clones of a same mum. One did take the issues harder though.

Final update: The two plants/clones were harvested on saturday , March 4th. Left them drying by hanging the whole plants until today (aprox 10 days of drying). Passed into jars today.

As expected, final weight (41.2 gr of just buds, I didn't weigh sugary trim but it couldn't have been more than 5 gr) was not as high as it could have been , but the aromas, flavors and effects are spot on! Unfotunately, several other seeds from the same batch of seeds resulted in buds that had a slightly different aroma compared to the original pheno, so I was a bit dissapointed and wasn't expecting much from this run, but the aroma that is coming off of these harvested buds is just what I wanted. Good thing I kept the plant from which these two plants came... seems to be a clear copy of the original pheno. Can't wait to give it another run!

These last runs with this soil taught me a lot! Thanks to all who followed and chimed in. I will reuse the soil used for these two clones and put in it some lemon grass and oregano plants while I get a new soil started for my cannabis plants, and will come back and reactivate this thread once this happens.

Anyhow, here are some pics from the harvest 10 days ago:
IMG_1095 (marzo 4 2023).jpg
IMG_1096 (marzo 4 2023).jpg
IMG_1098 (marzo 4 2023).jpg

IMG_1093 (marzo 4 2023).jpg

Back