Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well the weather and my health finally allowing me to get prepped to put up my new greenhouse. I've now got a 12'x10'x9' Shelter Logic to replace my damaged greenhouse. This time I'm not messing around.... I'm building a foundation to prevent the wind from ruining this greenhouse. I'm laying down a 12ft 2x8. I'm drilling holes through it and running 3/8" threaded rod up through the boards. concrete blocks will rest on the 2x8 with the threaded rods coming through the holes in the blocks. This will then be capped with another 2x8x12 and the rod will come through the top plate. nuts and washers will bolts it all together. I'll then use lag bolts to bolt the greenhouse frame legs to the top plate.

Damn moves after that I'm probably a goner too lol!

I'll get pics as I build the foundation.

Grow will be a mix of photos and autos in two, 4'x8'x18" deep raised beds.

Good one pop22
Bob-the-builder.jpg

Well I'm wondering if we'll even have a summer this year, I've never seen May this shitty........... We should be seeing mid 60's to 70 by now, not forties and fifties.....and its been 1 day of sun and 4 days of rain...... so much for Golbal Warming..................GEEZZZZ!

Anyway, I picked up the rest of the materials for the foundation and enough 2x10x8 to build the second raised bed. Now I just need a dry day to get it built!
Also picked up 40 bags of Black Soil and 10 bags of composted manure. Going to see if the horse farm has a truck load of composted manure also, to top off my other raised beds with.

I'll get this built eventually......... stay tuned!!

:nono::woohoo::cuss::doh::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::growing:

My soil of choice! Bought 20 bags, going to get 60 more and two pickup loads of composted horse manure. Got an organic chicken farm not far from me also. May go see if they have some compost!

Because a made a deal with the greenhouse I do business with, I'm getting the 80 bags of soil for $2.00 a bag! And It is GOOD soil!

Black Soil pic1.jpg

Well I'm wondering if we'll even have a summer this year, I've never seen May this shitty........... We should be seeing mid 60's to 70 by now, not forties and fifties.....and its been 1 day of sun and 4 days of rain...... so much for Golbal Warming..................GEEZZZZ!

Anyway, I picked up the rest of the materials for the foundation and enough 2x10x8 to build the second raised bed. Now I just need a dry day to get it built!
Also picked up 40 bags of Black Soil and 10 bags of composted manure. Going to see if the horse farm has a truck load of composted manure also, to top off my other raised beds with.

I'll get this built eventually......... stay tuned!!

:nono::woohoo::cuss::doh::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::growing:
Same story in Oregon,this has been a horrible grow season all my plants are inside when they should be in the greenhouse.

Back