Possibly over watered bruce banner??

I’ve been doing 1 liter feeds of tap with half recommended dose if cal mag and tiger bloom fertilizer from vicious bloom. Feeding every other watering. I think i did over water for like a week or 2 tho.
Are you ph'ing your water? Or just using it straight from the tap? Also, if you're not letting the chlorine evaporate you're gonna create a whole other set of problems. How often are you watering?

Are you ph'ing your water? Or just using it straight from the tap? Also, if you're not letting the chlorine evaporate you're gonna create a whole other set of problems. How often are you watering?
I am now watering around every 3-4 days and I’m lifting the pot to judge the total weight, seems to be completely dry by the time i water now. I have ph tested my tap with a tester solution and it’s like 6.8 or 7.2. I have let the water sit out yeah, but no i don’t add and ph

I am now watering around every 3-4 days and I’m lifting the pot to judge the total weight, seems to be completely dry by the time i water now. I have ph tested my tap with a tester solution and it’s like 6.8 or 7.2. I have let the water sit out yeah, but no i don’t add and ph
Sounds like you have your water schedule dialed in then. If you don't have ph down, I would get some and get your ph down to 6.2-6.4. 7+ is to high. Did you ph your water before or after adding nutes?

Yeah I ph before i added.
You want to add everything to your water then PH. PH is probably the single most important thing to get right with these plants. 6-7 is where you want it. I prefer 6.0-6.5 personally.

You want to add everything to your water then PH. PH is probably the single most important thing to get right with these plants. 6-7 is where you want it. I prefer 6.0-6.5 personally.
Okay, if i to correct ph from here on out Will the thing even flower? How long can it go for?

Okay, if i to correct ph from here on out Will the thing even flower? How long can it go for?
Whether it'll flower or not I can't say, but if you get your PH dialed and get that light closer I suspect it will start flowering.

@Cart3r249 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Well I think you are killing the roots and root microbes by letting the pot get too dry!

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

Then we need to talk about Calcium. FFOF is made with Dolomite Lime. This is a long term source for Calcium and Magnesium - more than enough for the entire grow. You should not need to add any Cal-mag. Then there is your Tap water what is the PPM?

Once you get a pot of FFOF/FFHF out of balance it is nearly impossible to get it back before an autoflower is done!

Understand feeding balanced nutrients:

:goodluck:

@Cart3r249 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Well I think you are killing the roots and root microbes by letting the pot get too dry!

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

Then we need to talk about Calcium. FFOF is made with Dolomite Lime. This is a long term source for Calcium and Magnesium - more than enough for the entire grow. You should not need to add any Cal-mag. Then there is your Tap water what is the PPM?

Once you get a pot of FFOF/FFHF out of balance it is nearly impossible to get it back before an autoflower is done!

Understand feeding balanced nutrients:

:goodluck:
Thanks for reading my thread!
You say rewetting the soil, but I’m assuming you’re not just meaning literally water more right? What does yucca powder do?

Thanks for reading my thread!
You say rewetting the soil, but I’m assuming you’re not just meaning literally water more right? What does yucca powder do?
It is a surfactant. A surfactant can break the surface tension of liquids, ie. water. this allows the water to 'wet" surfaces that have become repellent to it. So in this manner it can help re-wet your soil.

I use it in my drip system to help prevent clogging of the drippers. It also has a minor value as a food source for some microbes.

You can get chemical surfactants or even use soap. SOAP not DETERGENT.

Back