Indoor PREDATOR BY SAWNEY BEAN

Hello fellow growers my predator has dried ready to go in grove bags for a good cure i am well impressed with the rock hard solid nugz it has a smell of damp dog nice had a taster and it was a nice heavy stoned feeling
TOTAL WEIGHT FOR HER 173.10grams or 6.1 ounce
total.jpg

Predator.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

very nice indeed Dellboy - it is amazing how close we ended up with the same plant in very different grow setups - mine has been curing for a bit ow and there is a sneaky bit of strawberry coming out now which really rounds it off nicely

Hello fellow growers my predator has dried ready to go in grove bags for a good cure i am well impressed with the rock hard solid nugz it has a smell of damp dog nice had a taster and it was a nice heavy stoned feeling
View attachment 1514558
View attachment 1514559
Excellent work Dell, was that off 1 plant?
Makes me feel bad now only getting 222g off 6 plants lol

Excellent work Dell, was that off 1 plant?
Makes me feel bad now only getting 222g off 6 plants lol
Hello yea just my predator she was solid bud. There is nothing bad about your harvest i just struck lucky and its not the amount its the quality and the love you put into them and you put lots of love and care into your girls

View attachment 1514558
View attachment 1514559
What size pot was she in del?

Hello yea just my predator she was solid bud. There is nothing bad about your harvest i just struck lucky and its not the amount its the quality and the love you put into them and you put lots of love and care into your girls

.. and coco in the hands of a highly skilled and very modest coco grower :thumbsup: :pighug: that'll smash the poor muck every time :naughtystep::vibes:

Back