Indoor PREDATOR BY SAWNEY BEAN

PREDATOR DAY 8
  • Hello all here is my predator by @Sawney_bean she is coming along nice she looks happy for day 8 bit to much n i think ec pen went tits up
    pred day 7.jpg
    Predator Day7.jpg

@Sawney_bean does she look on track for day 8 or is she small/large for that age???:wiz:
    Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:

PREDATOR DAY 12
  • Hello fellow growers her is my Predator by @Sawney_bean she has been over fed as EC pen went tits up so not a good start new one on way.
    She is growing ok i think just over fed so droped ec for a few feeds untill she gets back on track she seams a bit short but but she will stretch i hope ??.What do you think sawney is she on track??
    Here she is Day 12
    IMG_20220701_112016.jpg
    IMG_20220701_112033.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

PREDATOR DAY 20
  • Hello fellow growers my predator is coming along nice she is being fed 0.7ml/Ltr green planet grow A&B, 1ml/Ltr remo kelp, 1ml/Ltr Rizotonic
    twice a day. Today i done a little L.S.T she has strong branches so looks promising for buds. I toped her aswell.
    Here she is on Day 20
    IMG_20220709_191801.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

PREDATOR DAY 34
  • Hello all just a little update on my Predator by @Sawney_bean she is growing some nice bud sites and has been no trouble to grow so far she is a strong cultivar she is being fed 1ML/LTR of green planet bloom and 1ML/LTR ofmassive bloom and 1ML/LTR of remo kelp Total EC 0.5
    Here she is
    IMG_20220723_104434.jpg

IMG_20220723_104457.jpg

PREDATOR DAY 51
  • Hello fellow @Sawney_bean seed growers here is my Predator she is starting to stack up nice she is being fed Green planet 1ML/LTR of A&B bloom+1ML/LTR of Massive bloom+1Ml/LTR of Root stim twice a day the heat is a pain in the arse at the min but she is coping just
    Here she is pics are not the greatest
    IMG_20220809_182643.jpg

From the Top
    IMG_20220809_182712.jpg

PREDATOR DAY 58
  • Hello fellow @Sawney_bean seed growers here is my Predator she is stacking up nice she is being fed Green planet 1ML/LTR of A&B bloom+1ML/LTR of Massive bloom+1Ml/LTR of Root stim twice a day. The heat got to her a bit but budding up nice strong smell of wet dog.
    Here is a pic of Predator
    Predator day 58.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:

PREDATOR DAY 64
  • Hello fellow @Sawney_bean seed growers here is my Predator she is stacking up nice she is being fed Green planet 1ML/LTR of A&B bloom+1ML/LTR of Massive bloom+1Ml/LTR of Root stim twice a day. She is getting close to harvest another 10 to 15 days and she will be ready she has been a dream to grow no problems at all apart from the heat we had that has made here leaves curl but she is a stinky girl with plenty of nice frosty buds
    Here is a pic of Predator
    Pred Day 64.jpg

The top has plenty of Buds
    Top 64.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PREDATOR DAY 74
  • Hello fellow growers my predator is allmost ready for the chop she has been no trouble to grow very hardy as we have had high temps this grow with the barmy uk weather but she pulled through i reckon 5 more days and she will be done :thumbsup:
    Here is Predator
    IMG_20220901_201044.jpg
    IMG_20220901_201055.jpg

BUD SHOT
    bud.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

Back