Indoor Puff Puff Pat's 2nd Grow - Mephisto SLxSB and Rocbud Inc Grape Rolex

Intro Post and First Seed Drop
Reaction score
Well, new username, new avatar, and time for a new grow! This time boys and girls, we're doing my last freebie from Mephisto, an SLxSB, as well as a Grape Rolex from Rocbud Inc. I'm still waiting for the Grape Rolex seeds to come in, but I only ordered them on Thursday, but I picked up new organic soil from Lowes a along with some perlite.

I've been really frustrated with a couple of aspects of my current grow, one of the biggest being the huge amount of soil compaction that I've had. I'm hoping by going to a 25% perlite to 75% soil will help that, and by actually filling up the damn pot to about 1/2" from the top, I'll be able to start training much earlier, as well as have greater root mass, and therefore larger plants and yield.

No pictures yet, but hopefully we'll have some green coming up by the end of the week.

Some pertients on the grow:

Soil: 75% Harvest Organics raised bed mix / 25% perlite

Tent: Amazon special 2x2x4

Light: Mars Hydro TS600

Air extraction: 4" with carbon filter

Air intake: passive

Genetics: Mephisto SLxSB and Rocbud Inc. Grap Rolex.

Hopefully I don't forget anyone in the tags, but all are welcome to join in on the highs and lows of my newest grow, let's see if I learned anything from my first grow.

@420Forever @DMHeights @Zamnesia Battle @ManWithWrench @Epicxr @Master_gRoshi @TxRebel @Machamillion @Mcdee @stan_mephisto @RocBudInc @MarshydroTina @FadedMalone @Sami @Shrederr @hairyman @Iriee Vibez @Garage_Grower

Well, new username, new avatar, and time for a new grow! This time boys and girls, we're doing my last freebie from Mephisto, an SLxSB, as well as a Grape Rolex from Rocbud Inc. I'm still waiting for the Grape Rolex seeds to come in, but I only ordered them on Thursday, but I picked up new organic soil from Lowes a along with some perlite.

I've been really frustrated with a couple of aspects of my current grow, one of the biggest being the huge amount of soil compaction that I've had. I'm hoping by going to a 25% perlite to 75% soil will help that, and by actually filling up the damn pot to about 1/2" from the top, I'll be able to start training much earlier, as well as have greater root mass, and therefore larger plants and yield.

No pictures yet, but hopefully we'll have some green coming up by the end of the week.

Some pertients on the grow:

Soil: 75% Harvest Organics raised bed mix / 25% perlite

Tent: Amazon special 2x2x4

Light: Mars Hydro TS600

Air extraction: 4" with carbon filter

Air intake: passive

Genetics: Mephisto SLxSB and Rocbud Inc. Grap Rolex.

Hopefully I don't forget anyone in the tags, but all are welcome to join in on the highs and lows of my newest grow, let's see if I learned anything from my first grow.

@420Forever @DMHeights @Zamnesia Battle @ManWithWrench @Epicxr @Master_gRoshi @TxRebel @Machamillion @Mcdee @stan_mephisto @RocBudInc @MarshydroTina @FadedMalone @Sami @Shrederr @hairyman @Iriee Vibez @Garage_Grower
Good luck Bro, hope everything rolls along smooth for you. :toke:

Good luck Bro, hope everything rolls along smooth for you. :toke:
So glad to have you, Machamillion, your Purple Rolex inspired me to try the GR.
im a big fan of perlight for fluffing up the soil :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Great to have you, Archie!!!
:pop: (me have no idea who he/she wuz before, but wtf, i'll follow along, hehe :smoking: ppp)
Apparently he was some loser who couldn't even fill a pot up, lol! Great to have you here grow bro!
Following along buddy, loving the other Rocbuds on site
Happy growing and :goodluck:
Awesome to have you along for the ride, buddy! And yeah, all the RocBud grows going on are super impressive, I'm sure even a newb like me can get some nice results with these genetics!

Great to have you, Nico!! I accidentally killed off my Last SLxSB and two Strawberry Nuggets due to underwatering and old soil a month or so ago, so this is my last chance with a Meph bean until I order more.

Back