Night Owl Seeds Purple Pope F2 Day 96

Nightowl48

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ethos Zweet
20220827_222339.jpg

I had to order a bigger scale. Waiting on it to get here. Finished the Purple Pope at 110 days. I have 30g in a jar, a 1/2lb grove bag that's not jammed, but full and another 1/4lb grove about half full. So I'm guessing 9-11 OZ. I will post an update when I get my scale. It's on around day 10 of cure.
Got my Cinderella Jack from DP in the drying rack. Not near as much but I'm super excited for this one. Super dense, frosty buds that with smells of pine and lemons, and something else I haven't figured out yet.
20221001_064145.jpg

Last edited:
I had to order a bigger scale. Waiting on it to get here. Finished the Purple Pope at 110 days. I have 30g in a jar, a 1/2lb grove bag that's not jammed, but full and another 1/4lb grove about half full. So I'm guessing 9-11 OZ. I will post an update when I get my scale. It's on around day 10 of cure.
Got my Cinderella Jack from DP in the drying rack. Not near as much but I'm super excited for this one. Super dense, frosty buds that with smells of pine and lemons, and something else I haven't figured out yet.
Also have a Hotz F1 from Twenty20 and a Mephisto SWxCDLCxMS freebie solo cup grow drying with the CJ. Not very big but both of them smell amazing as well.

Last edited:
I ended up with 298 grams (10.64oz) on the Purple Pope F2. Would have been just a little over 300g but I've taken a couple testers. Larf and trim wasn't weighed. Im pretty happy with that for my 2nd grow. It weighed about the same as the total of my first 3 plants together from my first grow.(10.75oz)
I was also pleasantly surprised to get 122g off my Cinderella Jack. I was only expecting maybe a couple OZ and ended up with a little over 4.

Beautiful! How tall did the Purple Pope and Cinderella Jack get? I'm planning out my next run and trying to get strains that will roughly end up the same height. Not planning on training or topping.

The Purple Pope was around 30" not topped, just used some lst clips. The Cinderella Jack was much smaller but I topped it and believe I stunted it. The Pope has the potential to get fairly big from my understanding.

Hammer of a grow, I'll need to pick some of these up.

Back