Purple punch auto and glueberry auto

Bambikush420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello beautiful people. I am starting off my first ever indoor grow with two wo derful strains of glueberry og auto and purple punch auto. Has anyone grown these strains and is there anything you guys can tell me that they like in particular or things to be aware of? Really wanna crack these ladies ;)
Cheers guys

Hello beautiful people. I am starting off my first ever indoor grow with two wo derful strains of glueberry og auto and purple punch auto. Has anyone grown these strains and is there anything you guys can tell me that they like in particular or things to be aware of? Really wanna crack these ladies ;)
Cheers guys

heya @Bambikush420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: i've moved ur thread to a more appropriate section for better expozure & swapped the threadmark for header tagz instead...jus fyi ;) i meself have never grown either of thoze strainz, but otherz will chime in & anything else u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup: ( @Purplequeen u may be interested in this-? ;) )

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hey Guys, first time grower here as well. I’m starting my first grow and about to drop my beans in fox farm ocean Forrest soil with 30% perlite using a viparspectra 1200 in a 4x4 grow tent. The manual says to keep the light at 44”-48” for the first 3-5 days. Does this sound right? Seems a little to high? Please help!

Attachments

• B5F7D92A-E8D2-4811-B6AA-BFCE57455D3C.jpeg
    B5F7D92A-E8D2-4811-B6AA-BFCE57455D3C.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 50
Hey Guys, first time grower here as well. I’m starting my first grow and about to drop my beans in fox farm ocean Forrest soil with 30% perlite using a viparspectra 1200 in a 4x4 grow tent. The manual says to keep the light at 44”-48” for the first 3-5 days. Does this sound right? Seems a little to high? Please help!

g'head & fire up ur own thread in new growerz q & a plz, ty ;) ppp

Back