Thoughts on BarneysFarm Autos?

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
What’s your thoughts on their auto selection? I grew one of their purple punches and it got big, in soil... never turned purple though and the high sucked ass. But then again it was only my second grow.

Have any guys/gals grown their Skywalker OG auto? Or Watermelon Skittlez?

Let me know your thoughts on their auto quality.

I am considering these two strains for my next run.

Cheers

I grew their Purple Punch as well, grew big and really nice strong weed, 15L Coco pot I think it was, some purple colour but not as nice as in all the pictures :)
Dos Si Dos is a really good one as well

I grew their Purple Punch as well, grew big and really nice strong weed, 15L Coco pot I think it was, some purple colour but not as nice as in all the pictures :)
Dos Si Dos is a really good one as well

Yeah I have a feeling I pulled her too early, but she was running for months threw a lockout in soil. I now use Coco too, and since then my autos average 6oz+ and much stronger. Watermelon zkittles and skywalker look decent, but I’m not so sure if they’re good hitters and yielders

Yeah I have a feeling I pulled her too early, but she was running for months threw a lockout in soil. I now use Coco too, and since then my autos average 6oz+ and much stronger. Watermelon zkittles and skywalker look decent, but I’m not so sure if they’re good hitters and yielders
Mine went 16-17 weeks as well, but over 300 grams in the end though so worth the wait :smoking:

I also picked up a pack of Purple Punch; wanted to see if those yield claims are true. :biggrin: ..Welp guess my next autos are purple punch x2. Hopefully I get a decent pheno. Though, I could wait one cycle and give them a go during winter for the cooler temps - maybe bring out those purples. hrmmmm..

I also picked up a pack of Purple Punch; wanted to see if those yield claims are true. :biggrin: ..Welp guess my next autos are purple punch x2. Hopefully I get a decent pheno. Though, I could wait one cycle and give them a go during winter for the cooler temps - maybe bring out those purples. hrmmmm..
My temps were pretty cold towards the end and it only slightly changed purple, then it was hard to see the purple once it dried. I don’t think I’d grow purple punch again. However, there is other seed banks with different purple punch genetics that actually change to purple

Back