Fast Buds Purple Punch Auto - FastBuds

Reaction score
Hello, I was going to order Purple Punch Auto seeds from FastBuds and before doing that i want to know does anybody here have any experience of growing Purple Punch Auto from FastBuds ? Does FastBuds have good phenos ?

Haven't grown that one yet but I have had solid grows with FB gear. I would have no hesitation whatsoever. I have actually had better germination rates with FB than any other breeders, including Mephisto. Great customer service as well @Fast Buds Heather

HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc.
:pass:

You want to see some good genetics from fastbuds just search past grows around here and you'll see the trich'd up goodness.. there's a grow and show going on right now with the new genetics..

Blue dream from fast buds. Chopped this weekend.
20210620_113407.jpg

Hello, I was going to order Purple Punch Auto seeds from FastBuds and before doing that i want to know does anybody here have any experience of growing Purple Punch Auto from FastBuds ? Does FastBuds have good phenos ?
I'd definitely recommend checking out the Grow & Show to see various Purple Punch going on, otherwise feel free to have a look at our IG for some examples. Let me know if you give it a shot! Would love to hear how it goes for you!

Back