PURPLE ROSE SUPPLY CANNAGAR MOLD TEST/REVIEW

I think I missed something as I seen @SOOTDAWG and that pic @Trichome farmer posted shows the leaf wrapped around the tip so not sure how that was done! Did mine different but seems to work! I made the mistake of dusting this 1st log in kief so no idea how many sessions it’ll take me to smoke it alone! It did take filling my grinder to overflowing 3 times to pack it full! :woohoo1: :headbang: :cooldance:
A1EC4645-78D1-4114-BE41-D2A870E38358.jpeg
BE258089-C54F-46E2-B867-690225791C15.jpeg
B2911527-BF21-4288-AA25-98EF9C78A099.jpeg
DDAC87F4-11E6-4CA1-9922-8C9D5F9E297F.jpeg

I got so antsy to burn 1 I apparently even loaded the skewer wrong but hell it worked and I’m blazed up! Guess I’ll be back to saving blunt roaches unless I find a ginormous roach clip to hold it! Maybe I’ll load it into the bong who knows! We’ll see when we get there in a day or 4! :crying:

You get some big smooth hits off of it even when packed tightly and still burns nice and slow and evenly so far! :pass:

:thanks: again @chubsPBBreath @Trichome farmer :d5:

Last edited:
Wow you guys aren't wasting any time! Hahaha. Definitely curious to hear how you all like the final product.

I think @Fermented_Fruitz has some experience with these. Might have a good suggestion for wrappers.

Zigzag and swisher sweets both sell just the loose leaf with no tobacco inside them so can just roll the log up! I had never used them before so didn’t know backwoods were actual cigars but I was able to reopen the leaf same way it comes from factory and then roll the kief log back up in it! Leaves some extra leaf to trim off but no biggie! Plus the leaf is smaller then you’d expect so not a ton of extra paper on them!

I WILL SAY THESE BACKWOODS HAVE A HARSH TOBACCO FLAVOR SO I MAY TAKE THIS LEAF OFF AND EXCHANGE FOR A FLAVORED SWISHER LEAF! Good thing about the log that mold makes is it’ll stay intact if I take this leaf off and try a diff kind! Can maybe even roll leaf around top if that’s how it’s supposed to be done! :thumbsup:

Zigzag and swisher sweets both sell just the loose leaf with no tobacco inside them so can just roll the log up! I had never used them before so didn’t know backwoods were actual cigars but I was able to reopen the leaf same way it comes from factory and then roll the kief log back up in it! Leaves some extra leaf to trim off but no biggie! Plus the leaf is smaller then you’d expect so not a ton of extra paper on them!

I WILL SAY THESE BACKWOODS HAVE A HARSH TOBACCO FLAVOR SO I MAY TAKE THIS LEAF OFF AND EXCHANGE FOR A FLAVORED SWISHER LEAF! Good thing about the log that mold makes is it’ll stay intact if I take this leaf off and try a diff kind! Can maybe even roll leaf around top if that’s how it’s supposed to be done! :thumbsup:
Backwoods are crazy harsh. And extremely flavorful. You'll taste it until tomorrow :rofl: We used to use them around here for blunts and they would make me kinda dizzy. They were really more of a novelty to show your rolling skills since they're only wrapped in leaf with no inner paper, they're not rectangular after unwrapping, and they had thick stems in them that take some massaging. I'm not a big fan of the blunt wraps but, if you feel like gutting a cigar then green leaf game cigars are smooth and the green leaf tastes better with pot to me. That's a 2 layer wrap. Also still like Phillies for the nostalgia

So question regarding canna leaves to make the wrap? I remember somewhere that there’s a way to boil them for what I can’t remember, I think y’all would have some canna wraps available before idk about now. How would I go if I wanted to wrap with my own leaves? Can I just wrap em straight off from the plant and let cure for a bit once it’s rolled?
Lol too many questions my bad :crying: :smoking:

So question regarding canna leaves to make the wrap? I remember somewhere that there’s a way to boil them for what I can’t remember, I think y’all would have some canna wraps available before idk about now. How would I go if I wanted to wrap with my own leaves? Can I just wrap em straight off from the plant and let cure for a bit once it’s rolled?
Lol too many questions my bad :crying: :smoking:
That video i posted in this thread shows how they do it with fresh leaves. But basically 1 month cure with fresh leaves

@chubsPBBreath I don't know if it was just that I was stoned or what but I ordered the "Personal" mold and then ordered all of the accessories/tips for a "Small" mold - Shyte. I think you should just label them small-medium-large. I know I won't be the only stoned out shopper on your sight. I will go and order the right stuff later.

I will be growing a cannabis plant with big leaves to harvest, dry and cure for wrappers. You just dry them down to 64% RH and cure them flat between parchment paper for a month in Grove bags. I probably will trim them to size before curing. Then use the glue to make wraps.

Back