PURPLE ROSE SUPPLY CANNAGAR MOLD TEST/REVIEW

I’ll get to rolling one up soon, just got back in to town, but I did want to call out how well this thing is built. Feels very solid, and all the parts that could break down the road are oversized and well-attached to reduce that risk. I got the 3.5-7g, and I’m excited to stuff it full and see how long it lasts. Also going to lend it to a friend who is a much bigger smoker and entertains a lot more people, he’s gonna put it through some serious sessions and I’ll get all the info :headbang:

So here we go I made this with where’s my dog by @Jean-O
Once I remove it from the mold I’ll weigh it but close to 3g. I’ll be letting it sit in the mold for a day and smoke it on my bday the 30th :headbang: :woohoo1: :smoking: :vibes: Ohh might get some sort of concentrate and smother the outside.
4356943C-9EA6-47A7-B339-9308F0DED7EB.jpeg
DEF71074-5C59-4EDF-B035-37A53CDE8507.jpeg

So here we go I made this with where’s my dog by @Jean-O
Once I remove it from the mold I’ll weigh it but close to 3g. I’ll be letting it sit in the mold for a day and smoke it on my bday the 30th :headbang: :woohoo1: :smoking: :vibes: Ohh might get some sort of concentrate and smother the outside.
View attachment 1438000View attachment 1438001
A nice coating of fresh pressed WMD rosin all over the outside of it perhaps :smoking:!!!! I can get a little carried away with my Blunts every now and then lol put a gram of bubble hash, a gram of Kief, a couple grams of bud and coat the outside in a gram of rosin will take you to places you know! Ill forget I even have a back let alone the fact that it usually is in pain :rofl:

Here was my bday cannagar :headbang: :drool: :woohoo1: :vibes: It burned for one hour, I hotbox my car And it was some smooth and slow burning gar. I forgot to weigh it but it was 3gs or close to 3 for sure. I’ll make some morebut this time with actual canna leaves to wrap it.
4703F3FD-7B8B-443B-AE52-0C86F1669835.jpeg
63545D86-FB08-496F-BCAC-FFE4132DFD4D.jpeg

Here was my bday cannagar :headbang: :drool: :woohoo1: :vibes: It burned for one hour, I hotbox my car And it was some smooth and slow burning gar. I forgot to weigh it but it was 3gs or close to 3 for sure. I’ll make some morebut this time with actual canna leaves to wrap it.
View attachment 1438748View attachment 1438749
Wtf is that glass tip contraption???

And happy belated birthday growham!
:pass:

Wtf is that glass tip contraption???

And happy belated birthday growham!
:pass:
It’s actually today so not belated haha :rofl: :smoking: And it’s a phunky feel tip regular size I believe and I have a bigger one too

Tried my first one yesterday, 5g’s of Gorilla Glue. It actually made us tap out 30 minutes in, hits so smooth and easy. It’s not super hard to get me to tap, but my friend’s produce a ton and constantly smoke, so that’s an accomplishment for sure. I let him borrow it so he can do some more thorough testing, he’ll send me pics and info. I forgot to shoot a pic of the cannagar, I’ll snap one of the leftover end soon.
five stars for sure :headbang:

Tried my first one yesterday, 5g’s of Gorilla Glue. It actually made us tap out 30 minutes in, hits so smooth and easy. It’s not super hard to get me to tap, but my friend’s produce a ton and constantly smoke, so that’s an accomplishment for sure. I let him borrow it so he can do some more thorough testing, he’ll send me pics and info. I forgot to shoot a pic of the cannagar, I’ll snap one of the leftover end soon.
five stars for sure :headbang:
This was 1 roach for me!
E2FDA084-9A7B-4907-AA3E-629E1B75689F.jpeg
7FC8E7EC-5B11-4380-9CC3-9607083CD480.jpeg
791C44BF-1AFD-4A25-8B08-3C0777A4C109.jpeg

Turned 1 roach into a king palm mini with it’s done leftover!:headbang:

Back