PURPLE ROSE SUPPLY CANNAGAR MOLD TEST/REVIEW

Think I finally have down rolling up a cannagar with cannabis leaves. I took some pictures and was thinking about doing a small write up if anyone was interested in my process.
PXL_20220726_033956888.jpg

Think I finally have down rolling up a cannagar with cannabis leaves. I took some pictures and was thinking about doing a small write up if anyone was interested in my process.

Yes, please. If it's not too much trouble. I'll never do it but, I do like reading guides to neat little things like this.

Yes, please. If it's not too much trouble. I'll never do it but, I do like reading guides to neat little things like this.
Okay yeah I'll work on it here in the next week or so. Couldn't find a specific guide on how to do it with actual fan leaves so I've just been experimenting on the method.

That one was just hung in my dry room for maybe 6 months. It may have browned on the plant, it's been a minute since harvest. I rehydrated it in a glass of warm water for 10 seconds give or take, till it was pliable, and used Native Leaf Co's "Plant Glue" to roll it around a mini cannagar. For this one I actually just rolled a joint in paper, then before I sealed it I removed the paper so I had a nice, packed little column of weeds.
It was nice for puffing on, but the flavor wasn't what you'd want. No chlorophyll, but the leaf did bring other flavors, it almost reminded me of a true cigar. Fun for an afternoon session, but I want better next time.

If you just want to test out how good a leaf wrap can be then I'd suggest checking out Native Leaf Co, they make hemp leaves into wraps that are badass. Flavor on them is awesome, clean and natural. It's not pulped and reconstituted, it's full leaves.

I did find a guide that I was going to try that removes the chlorophyll. First you ferment the leaves at 150F for a week or so, then dry them fully. The guy has apparently taken the guide down, so I emailed him about that. I'll post it if I can find it, but I believe that was the basic idea - Vac seal and ferment at 150F for 7-10 days, then (rinse?) dry them. Rehydrate them slightly to wrap your gar, then you're off to the races.

That one was just hung in my dry room for maybe 6 months. It may have browned on the plant, it's been a minute since harvest. I rehydrated it in a glass of warm water for 10 seconds give or take, till it was pliable, and used Native Leaf Co's "Plant Glue" to roll it around a mini cannagar. For this one I actually just rolled a joint in paper, then before I sealed it I removed the paper so I had a nice, packed little column of weeds.
It was nice for puffing on, but the flavor wasn't what you'd want. No chlorophyll, but the leaf did bring other flavors, it almost reminded me of a true cigar. Fun for an afternoon session, but I want better next time.

If you just want to test out how good a leaf wrap can be then I'd suggest checking out Native Leaf Co, they make hemp leaves into wraps that are badass. Flavor on them is awesome, clean and natural. It's not pulped and reconstituted, it's full leaves.

I did find a guide that I was going to try that removes the chlorophyll. First you ferment the leaves at 150F for a week or so, then dry them fully. The guy has apparently taken the guide down, so I emailed him about that. I'll post it if I can find it, but I believe that was the basic idea - Vac seal and ferment at 150F for 7-10 days, then (rinse?) dry them. Rehydrate them slightly to wrap your gar, then you're off to the races.
Yeah I've looked into the native leaf co, they look very cool but I'm not really in on having to sign up for a waiting list to get them. Plus they are fairly expensive, granted I understand with how much work goes into it. I'd really love to know how they do it.
I've heard of a similar process that you described with the fermenting but for about a month. Not sure how I would keep something at that temperature for that long, sounds expensive. Might trying water curing to see if that will do it.

Back