Questions about Greenleaf Megacrop Nutes

I've been corresponding with you under a different name on GrassCity (WildBill).
Megacrop ppm isn't a concern, because adding more gives a higher ppm, which can be anything you want it to be.
My measurements indicate that 1 g of MC in 1 Gal water produces a ppm(500)=128, and the most I've used in DWC is about 4 g/Gal.

The reason people bad mouth autos is ignorance.
Either they've heard that autos are bad, or they grew some from a bad breeder that rushed them to market.
Any of the auto breeders that advertise here will be excellent, mephisto is the easiest to deal with, and has the best freebies.
I did a breeder survey a few months ago, comparing breeder listed potencies for autos and photos of the same strain name.
The photos averaged about 17%, the autos about 16%.
My biggest yielding plant ever was an auto that yielded almost a pound dry.
The biggest problem is that they sometimes veg too long and get too big.

I think it's a no-brainer to grow autos with Megacrop, or some other 1 part nute, and I predict that within a few years, almost all home growers will be growing autos with a one part fertilizer.

A fucking pound dry from an auto? Good lord, I may need to hop on that lol!

Is Mephisto a seedbank? I bought from CropKing for my first run, but later on I was told they have worse/inconsistent phenotype. Which is why some of my feminized seed plants grew out to look kind of different in terms of cola formation in my first run.

and hes says that with such a modest face..:crying:.:headbang::biggrin::biggrin::d5:

Soil grower here...FFOF

I Love megacrop along with thier sweetcandy, I just recently purchased bud explosion from the Greenleaf nutrient line that i have not used yet..but next Mephisto grow I will.

As mentioned, dont get to confused with all the PPM million..just use it ..we will help. Is it a "all in one"?...I havent had a grow to say different. The only thing I do add that is not in their line of nutes is Cal/mag.

Super easy...great yields, less time mixing...less headache. Megacrop brings it back to the K.I.S.S. of growing.

So let me get this straight. Megacrop has a pk booster and silica already included in it, but not calmag? I was manually adding CalMag to my feeding solutions for my first run, but I fucked up on dosing it too high(never exceeded the cap tho) and ended up making my grow sorta nitrogen toxic. Figured it out later on when people advised me to reduce anything with Nitrogen and reduced the toxicity later on in flowering.

I've been corresponding with you under a different name on GrassCity (WildBill).
Megacrop ppm isn't a concern, because adding more gives a higher ppm, which can be anything you want it to be.
My measurements indicate that 1 g of MC in 1 Gal water produces a ppm(500)=128, and the most I've used in DWC is about 4 g/Gal.

The reason people bad mouth autos is ignorance.
Either they've heard that autos are bad, or they grew some from a bad breeder that rushed them to market.
Any of the auto breeders that advertise here will be excellent, mephisto is the easiest to deal with, and has the best freebies.
I did a breeder survey a few months ago, comparing breeder listed potencies for autos and photos of the same strain name.
The photos averaged about 17%, the autos about 16%.
My biggest yielding plant ever was an auto that yielded almost a pound dry.
The biggest problem is that they sometimes veg too long and get too big.

I think it's a no-brainer to grow autos with Megacrop, or some other 1 part nute, and I predict that within a few years, almost all home growers will be growing autos with a one part fertilizer.

What's up bro. Ah yeah bkarnaze the dude that directed me to this site! Didn't know who wildbill was until I looked under your GC name where it says it because I was like "it has to be this guy" haha

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out what I can do to put myself in the best possible scenario for my next run here. I have 3 feminized seeds left from CropKing. I wanna start another run in less than a month or so after I finish drying these. I'm skeptical about trying other mediums, and have been advised to stick with Coco Coir for at least another run. I do know that I plan to buy these nutes, but I need to figure out how to dose them specific quantities exactly. Like 1/4th 1/8th. I measured Canna Coco A+B out in a small ml cup like I talked about prior, so I knew exactly the strength of nutes I was administering to the plants for my last run.

Kinda confused because there are a lot of mixed reactions for autos in the growing community it seems. It's like the other day when I was explained that people argue over flushing regularly lol. I was under the impression it is a staple aspect to a run to flush out it's chemicals, but there are people that adamantly disagree with this notion.

I have seen your posts in the AutoCob section as well, you grow some awesome plants. Are you using tap or RO? How much calmag are you adding?

I don't start cal/mag until preflower...seems to works for me..I use tap. Add megacrop, adjust 6.2-6.5 ...As stated I use FFOF, so its precharged with nutrients. I figured that plant don't need cal/mag until she starts flowering...using more nutrients for fruiting..and being under cobs ..its worked for me.

So let me get this straight. Megacrop has a pk booster and silica already included in it, but not calmag? I was manually adding CalMag to my feeding solutions for my first run, but I fucked up on dosing it too high(never exceeded the cap tho) and ended up making my grow sorta nitrogen toxic. Figured it out later on when people advised me to reduce anything with Nitrogen and reduced the toxicity later on in flowering.
It has everything you would need...but sometimes running under LED/COBS lights can make the plant use more cal/mag....hence giving them a boost to stop deficiency.

It has everything you would need...but sometimes running under LED/COBS lights can make the plant use more cal/mag....hence giving them a boost to stop deficiency.

My setup is a 1x 1000w MH/HPS in a 5' by 5' tent.

This first run, I did five plants, and shit got crammed as they stretched inside mid flowering. You're not the first one to tell me that about CalMag. Multiple people have told me that they use it for deficiency purposes as well. Guess that's where I went kinda wrong and just put it in every single solution I made til almost the finish.

When you guys feed what do you ph to?

With Nectar for the Gods they recommend 6.1-6.3 in veg and 6.4-6.7 in flowering

Can I follow this same strategy using Megacrop or should i be PHing at a different number

Im currently on day 9 of the plant in using Megacrop on

I think it's something I want to do, but I don't understand the amount of shit talk that goes towards them..

"I like fat ass buds not lil nuggets and to many variables with those fucking autos. Least with a photo u are in control not them . autos are a mutation brother. Save money use photos. My advise. Genentic mutation screws shit up. Read up on em, and a lot , not just a couple things. I've seen strains with no artichokes,won't flower.flowering from 6th node lol."
If you don’t like autos, you are kind of in the wrong place. We have plenty of growers here maximizing the potential of autoflowers everyday. Seen autoflowers hit over a pound with 20%+ THC. Not sure why you consider them genetic mutations, they are not mutated, it’s called selective breeding and the good breeders have come a long way from the original Lowryders.

When you guys feed what do you ph to?

With Nectar for the Gods they recommend 6.1-6.3 in veg and 6.4-6.7 in flowering

Can I follow this same strategy using Megacrop or should i be PHing at a different number

Im currently on day 9 of the plant in using Megacrop on
That would depend on the growing medium you are using. If it’s soil those numbers are good. If you are growing hydro or a hydro medium you might want to drop that a full point.

If you don’t like autos, you are kind of in the wrong place. We have plenty of growers here maximizing the potential of autoflowers everyday. Seen autoflowers hit over a pound with 20%+ THC. Not sure why you consider them genetic mutations, they are not mutated, it’s called selective breeding and the good breeders have come a long way from the original Lowryders.

Oh bro I have absolutely nothing against autos. I was just quoting what a dude was telling me about them. In fact, there is a large possibility I will try them after my second run here.

I just have 3 feminized seeds left from CropKing that I plan to germinate soon here after I get done drying my current run. Currently, Im about to harvest my first ever run and I'm trying to get an understanding on how to make qwiso out of the trim+lowers.

Back