Rabbits birds and the like... All of natures bastards!

Piss Off Plant
http://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi?searchterm=piss+off+plant&search_catalogue_button=Go
X4490.jpg

Dunno if it works, I plan to try soon. and it looks like it will root like crazy from cuttings according to wiki

I read elsewhere that rabbits and deer don't like it either and shy away from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes it is, I've been collecting my dogs shit(I know)and scattering it around my grow area in hopes of keeping any pests away...
I've been pissing around them, Making sure that my scent is all over them, Scattering dog shit and nothing seems to be working so I hope that fruit net gets here before I have nothing left to use it on...lol

Ah, I bought a 150watt HPS SunSystem minisystem yesterday off of one of my buddies that I got into indoor growing...
All of my outdoor auto's are being left alone for some reason, It may be because I pay more attention to them there for my scent is on them heavy enough that a slow fast rain won't wash it away but IDK...

One thing that I have noticed is that all of the plants that have a really early heavy scent to them are the one that are getting eaten so maybe I'll need to set out some low odor plants to see if the pests ignore them.

*Always keep in mind that It doesn't matter if you grow your MJ in the middle of a vegetable garden they will be singled out and eaten, Pests, Be it animal or insect are 10x more likely to pick an Cannabis plant to eat over other plants*

Always keep in mind that It doesn't matter if you grow your MJ in the middle of a vegetable garden they will be singled out and eaten, Pests, Be it animal or insect are 10x more likely to pick an Cannabis plant to eat over other plants*

so even animals are programmed to seek out endocannibinoids! lol

I get it at Tractor Supply.

Sounds good, Where would one acquire Liqui Fence?
I just walked down to my plat and had to pull 3 more plants, I've went from 50 to 26 plants in just 2 days!
I almost can't handle the stress after whats happened to my babies now mother nature is raping me...

If I catch this rabbit I'll beat it against the tree till nothing but a hairy bloody mess is left...

Back