Grow Mediums Rain Science Grow Bags communal test thread

Lol I’ll probably be in the same boat if these 3 gallons don’t hold water for as long as I’d like!
Unless there's a monster growing in it, I can get away with watering the 5 gallon bag once a week.

if you give the plants a darkness cycle of course you will use less water.

It's winter in cold country up here, in a basement I gotta run 23 or 24 hours a day to keep constant temps. So the plants are drying out faster then anything I've seen before. All my prior harvests were photos in 5's or 7's.......easy peasy

I have 7 gallon bags, its probably foolish to run autos in those. Save those for photos.....

That's why I only use 5 and 7 gallon bags... I'm effin' lazy lol
7 gal is my smallest, but I'm a living soil kinda guy. That's pretty small for that, especially with living worms.

edit.................that may be too small in Rain Science Grow Bags

I seen this thread just after I joined the site not long ago and I had to order a 5gallon one to check out. It came in yesterday and WOW, what an improvement over the airpots I have been using, and I just had to post my opinion!

My greatest bitch about Airpots are the very open holes that make it work. Every single one of those holes in the Airpots become veranda's for the damn fungus gnats, so they don't just infest the surface but the sides as well!!!!

Well done!

I love my rain science bags! I have 9 x 3 gallon bags, 10 x 1 gallon bags and some of their pheno hunt bags. Just finished my first run with one and it almost looked brand new again after I sprayed if off with some hot water. Couldnt be happier with mine and won't be changing back to anything else anytime soon.

Back