Seed Stockers Rambo Goes RDWC

Yeah, it's just the way it is.... but i its just to start over again. I never quit, I try until I can, and when I can I want to be better. I will nail this next grow :thumbsup:. Got some roots in there already... so far no sign of algea or slime, just white roots. I think the lower temps and sm90 doing the work.. lets give it a week or two, if they are still white I bring the girls up to the table.:d5:

Sm90 and 67-68F should do the trick. The other attempt I had slime by now.. now there is nothing. Also the tubing or rez-walls feels clean.
I tought you did just fine with sm90. Or are u adding hydrogen?
I will run these girls as long as i have space and if they do okey. I want to see how they are in two weeks. But did see faster growth on a seedling then I have seen before, also roots are growing great. Girls were actually transplanted in from soil at day 6... did not have a big rootsystem by then, PH in rez were way to high wich I checked with my new ph-pen. So for some days they were drying up and yellowing as they could not uptake nutrients they needed. But they are coming back now, still small but growing.
I was looking for another product to help take care of the roots and was suggested a product called "silver bullet", check it out, sound great! I could not find a company sending it to me. Hydroguard was my first choice but thats an order from the states.
I wait and see how they do before I upload any photos... sad if it goes south again. If they are okey number 15 when u start to flower, bet you will hear about it :cheers:

Good luck man. And on my shit it went south again with just sm 90 I bought hydroguard

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Good luck man. And on my shit it went south again with just sm 90 I bought hydroguard

Roots growing back already sm 90 and hydroguard brother
f8e7c243a35de5f0718c393de7dd633c.jpg
5577d3e0c07e092d586f065e622befae.jpg
70a1e64dd3c50077fcaaf1138628bc51.jpg

Canna has a product called cannazym more ore less the same as hydroguard. Works perfectly. Ghe have bio root plus keeps roots nice and healthy.but i only recommend that if all dialed in and not going all sterile.
Keep it up
[emoji846]

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Canna has a product called cannazym more ore less the same as hydroguard. Works perfectly. Ghe have bio root plus keeps roots nice and healthy.but i only recommend that if all dialed in and not going all sterile.
Keep it up
[emoji846]

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Thanks for the tip ksj!
I feel pretty sure hydroguard would do the trick. Also when i took a read about the □silver-bullet□, i clearly understood it would work. I used enzymes but to no help, maybe Cannas is better.
Im trying to forget this thread as it was a total fail with the roots... I will tag you when i try again. :smokeout::bighug:

Back