Seed Stockers Rambo Goes RDWC

A late day 20 update

Here is the best looking girl:

20170912_224530-2890x2169.jpg

If i could bet some money on a plant, it would be on this girl. She can handle stress and high temps, and she hasnt sexed yet.

:smokeout:

Ill do an update and hoping for some feedback as im little confused on how to threat them.

Someone suggested i was underfeeding, or that i could be underfeeding, but my eyes tells me its excess of nutes on two of them.

Here is the weakest one
20170913_122122-3258x2172-jpg.803513

And her tips...

dsc_0691-3258x2172-jpg.803514

In my eyes it looks like excess of nutes, tips should not be like that. She is the girl with the variegation, uneven foliage.

And here is the other ones... i will place them in order of wich i think they can handle nutes, not health of girls....

20170913_115948-3258x2172-jpg.803515

Tips show a touch of excess as they are bending down? A little drop would do her good?

20170913_121239-3258x2172-jpg.803516

A perfect plant, she little lighter in color today if compare to 12 hours ago, as i lowered the nutes, wich i think suits her better, as she had a to dark green yesterday. In my eyes this is how a green should look like.

20170913_121705-3258x2172-jpg.803517

The light color of the new growth is from stress, but excluding that i could have raised her nutes yesterday(not lower them, but the other girls then?) and she would have respond with growth. Please correct me if im reading the girls wrong.

For the record, temps been high for last two day but are now under controll.

Ill do an update and hoping for some feedback as im little confused on how to threat them.

Someone suggested i was underfeeding, or that i could be underfeeding, but my eyes tells me its excess of nutes on two of them.

Here is the weakest one
20170913_122122-3258x2172-jpg.803513

And her tips...

dsc_0691-3258x2172-jpg.803514

In my eyes it looks like excess of nutes, tips should not be like that. She is the girl with the variegation, uneven foliage.

And here is the other ones... i will place them in order of wich i think they can handle nutes, not health of girls....

20170913_115948-3258x2172-jpg.803515

Tips show a touch of excess as they are bending down? A little drop would do her good?

20170913_121239-3258x2172-jpg.803516

A perfect plant, she little lighter in color today if compare to 12 hours ago, as i lowered the nutes, wich i think suits her better, as she had a to dark green yesterday. In my eyes this is how a green should look like.

20170913_121705-3258x2172-jpg.803517

The light color of the new growth is from stress, but excluding that i could have raised her nutes yesterday(not lower them, but the other girls then?) and she would have respond with growth. Please correct me if im reading the girls wrong.

For the record, temps been high for last two day but are now under controll.
what are your water temps staying at and what E.C are you feeding . most of them look good to me just the first too seem a bit sensative:pass:

what are your water temps staying at and what E.C are you feeding . most of them look good to me just the first too seem a bit sensative:pass:

Temps have been okey for most of the time, but have been more then optimal the last couple of days. we had "good" weather for two days. Probably 28-29°C, water-temps probably 26 if not even up to 27°C .

I have built a room for the buckets and rez, just of today as temps were unacceptable. Bought some plastic and covered the buckets so the 5 buckets and the sheet became a closed area, i connected an inlet with cold air( 16°C maybe) in under the sheet wich will lower the temps in the buckets. Normally im not a "fixer" but in theory it works. Will take some watertemps tonight, would be great if its an success.

I dont know, maybe others would be happy and dont worry, but i think i have a touch of achbergers or autism. Im fully functional, but ive done a few test online, and the tests says i should see i doctor :smoking::coco:

Temps have been okey for most of the time, but have been more then optimal the last couple of days. we had "good" weather for two days. Probably 28-29°C, water-temps probably 26 if not even up to 27°C .

I have built a room for the buckets and rez, just of today as temps were unacceptable. Bought some plastic and covered the buckets so the 5 buckets and the sheet became a closed area, i connected an inlet with cold air( 16°C maybe) in under the sheet wich will lower the temps in the buckets. Normally im not a "fixer" but in theory it works. Will take some watertemps tonight, would be great if its an success.

I dont know, maybe others would be happy and dont worry, but i think i have a touch of achbergers or autism. Im fully functional, but ive done a few test online, and the tests says i should see i doctor :smoking::coco:

Hahaha :pighug:. I agree that the plants look good but think that it's commendable that you take extra care of them and give attention to detail, that's what separates an average/good grow from an excellent one :thumbsup:.

Hahaha :pighug:. I agree that the plants look good but think that it's commendable that you take extra care of them and give attention to detail, that's what separates an average/good grow from an excellent one :thumbsup:.

I try to see if there is something wrong with the little knowledge i have. I want to give the girls the best possible.
My temps were down to 72.5F after i installed the inlet, will probably lower the water-temps a bit more. Its alot of water, but tomorrow morning it should be 100% stabilised. Details, haha... i see to much details. I hate it. But when i have joint or a beer it dissappears and i can relax.
Sometimes when im having a good high i look at some photos of some plants ive done and i think they really look good. I get another perspective, its very cool and i get a big smile. :cheers:

water temp seems a touch high but your on top of it dude you will get it sorted even if you dont shoudnt be too much of a issue

water temp seems a touch high but your on top of it dude you will get it sorted even if you dont shoudnt be too much of a issue

Its sorted, with the platic-sheet and a inlet under we are down to 71F. That has to be in the acceptible range. And in the upper side we have lowest 80F to 85F, would say thats optimal for now. 15 minutes of work was all it took. :cheers:

So.. i fucked up... :haha:

DWC and high temps ( 26 celcius? ) with no controll of the bad enemies having party at your rez can only end up one way... :doh:

My temps have been stable at 66-67F for a week now but my northern lights i gave up.. their roots did not like the bacterias.... so for next try temps are correect.

Here is a couple of photos of what can happen when you keeping high temps in you rez without beneficial tea or Hydroguard.

DSC_0707-3000x4500.JPG

DSC_0709-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0719-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0717-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0705-4500x3000.JPG

Im sure it could be fixed with some h202 but im not going for some small plants. Keeping correct temps, lightproof and using beneficial bacterias that will help you keep a clean/healthy rez is better to prevent this from happen.
Im not starting a grow in the system untill i have Hydroguard or a tea that is proven to take care of the enemies in the rez.

This grow was a test so im not to sad. If anyone know where i can get hydroguard in europe i would be very grateful.

To the bacterias - :finger:

To me - :doh: for not doing it right.

Last edited:
So.. i fucked up... :haha:

DWC and high temps ( 26 celcius? ) with no controll of the bad enemies having party at your rez can only end up one way... :doh:

My temps have been stable at 66-67F for a week now but my northern lights i gave up.. their roots did not like the bacterias.... so for next try temps are correect.

Here is a couple of photos of what can happen when you keeping high temps in you rez without beneficial tea or Hydroguard.

View attachment 807151

View attachment 807152

View attachment 807153

View attachment 807154

View attachment 807155

Im sure it could be fixed with some h202 but im not going for some small plants. Keeping correct temps, lightproof and using beneficial bacterias that will help you keep a clean/healthy rez is better to prevent this from happen.
Im not starting a grow in the system untill i have Hydroguard or a tea that is proven to take care of the enemies in the rez.

This grow was a test so im not to sad. If anyone know where i can get hydroguard in europe i would be very grateful.

To the bacterias - :finger:

To me - :doh: for not doing it right.
ahh hydro what a mind fuck hahaha keep it up man you will get there :thumbsup:

Back