Seed Stockers Rambo Goes RDWC

Well, they look healthy, nice dark shade of green. You thinking that they should be much bigger by now or?

Yeah, exactly. Looks like day 10 girls. I think they are slowly.

It's day 15...

dsc_0601-4500x3000-jpg.801082

dsc_0600-4500x3000-jpg.801084

dsc_0602-4500x3000-jpg.801085

dsc_0603-4500x3000-jpg.801086

Hmm.. starting to be little worried they will turn out like runts... but one thing is that they are the same size. So they could just be slow in the start or little delayed from me playing with their roots, trying to be doctor green-tumb.
look right on track to me :pass:

heres a day 15
img_20170901_140656-jpg.798726

and heres the same plant day 20
img_20170906_140617-jpg.800738

just to show that alot can happen in five days i think you doing a good job:pass: the side view is more impressive but i didnt want to hijack your thread :thumbsup:

Yes, but those are soil-girls... hydro should go faster. But one of the girls tap-root are atlest 40cm, i will measure it and edit this pos, its very long. So they might putting their energi there. Your girls like very nice. Have i missed that journal?

Yes, but those are soil-girls... hydro should go faster. But one of the girls tap-root are atlest 40cm, i will measure it and edit this pos, its very long. So they might putting their energi there. Your girls like very nice. Have i missed that journal?
i bet thats what is happening just putting her energy into building a root base and the plant in the pic are my mephisto grow first link in my signature :pass:

@auto noob , I found it, i had just missed how much they had grow for the last week.

I saw the best growth so far in 12 hours on one of the girls, so i decided to do a raz-change and bump at the feed a bit. They should response quickly.

SM-90 works for sure. Since last week no more slime has developed, if its something, its like 5-10% of what i had. Now its just a little, little, and nothing to worry about.

I was worried about the difficulty when doing rez-change, but its an piece of cake.
Im still a bit worried to do a mistake by adding something wrong and mess it up, as the roots get affected
Immediately if so. In soil, you have time to fix it, or atleast it wont hit that hard.

Overall I think im in the game. The look of the girls, even they are small, is that they are healthy and looks the same.

Ill do a update in a few days with some pics.

Ill do a day 17 update.

DSC_0665-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0668-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0666-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0667-4500x3000.JPG

They have little different colours, i hope they will feed about the same in a few weeks. But all 4 is now okey, the third one is little un-even in her foliage, but thats how she is naturally. Im looking at another extra air-pump with some new air-stones that produces smaller bubbles.

As I understand it with hydro they start slower then explode and keep going through the roof , first attempt pal you doing great!

Thanks buddy! Lets hope you guys are correct. Would be fun to grow some nice girls straight from start. :shooty:

Back