Seed Stockers Rambo Goes RDWC

Journey Man

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Glueberry OG
Here we go!

I will try to grow using a RDWC-system.
The system is a 4 pot system and each bucket is on 30 liter.

20170820_113544.jpg

20170820_113837.jpg

DSC_0714-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0708-4500x3000.JPG

The seeds i will go with is the Northern Light. They are very strong and can handle stress very well, so I tought they would be good for my first try at DWC. Im germing the seeds at the momomt. They are in some Grodan rock wool cubes since 36 hours. They should pop up in the next 48-72 hours, no presoak for the seeds, just ph:d the cubes and added a small amount of nutes.

As Al Bundy would say : "Let's Rock!" :headbang:

Last edited:
I'll be watching closely. I've never done DWC but I've heard so much about it. This will be very interesting to me! Good luck with everything buddy!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'll be watching closely. I've never done DWC but I've heard so much about it. This will be very interesting to me! Good luck with everything buddy!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hey Ken! Thanks for tagging along . This will be interesting for both of us. Its just a tryout, if i succeed im a very happy guy. I just needed to try this out.

Looking forward to this bro, are you going to be using a chiller?

Hey i_gro! I will not use a chiller. Measured the temps today after 12 hours of bubbling; 23.3°c, wich is not alarmingly high, but still a couple degrees warmer then optimal.
As automn is coming in just a few weeks I know the temps will lower and my inlet will draw in colder air wich will come close to where the system is. So im not to worry about water-temps. I will be using an product called SM-90 wich will help defeat root-rot or other nasty things that can affect negative to the plants roots if the water-temps is to high. If I could guess I would say water-temp will be 21-22°c in a month and 19-21°c in 2-3 months.
Thanks for joining.

Last edited:
@L0wbob2017 . You are very welcomed. Im o tatal newbie when it comes to hydro, even with soil i mess up time to time.. It will be an adventure, thats for sure. I will probably ask the friendly community here for some help aswell. My hopes is to only use hydro in future as its easier and cleaner, no soil or coco to throw. This grow is just a try.. whatever i get in terms of buds im happy, 50 grams plants or 400 grams, dosnt mather really, i just need to learn. Lets call the buds a bonus.

Last edited:
@L0wbob2017 . You are very welcomed. Im o tatal newbie when it comes to hydro, even with soil i mess up time to time.. It will be an adventure, thats for sure. I will probably ask the friendly community here for some help aswell. My hopes is to only use hydro in future as its easier and cleaniner, no soil or coco to throw. This grow is just a try.. whatever i get in terms of buds im happy, 50 grams plants or 400 grams, dosnt mather really, i just need to learn. Lets call the buds a bonus.

nice i will be here to learn with you :D

Will have a look at it @daggersstrain, i like to do things when there is little stress. If there is no stress i dont have the power to do things. Its easiest to call me lazy, no excuses. :smiley1:

Me and Mr @daggersstrain is having a battle, both newbies to dwc so its an fair game. He's room looks cooler ( respect for the handy building), but i will win. :cools:

Back