Mephisto Genetics Ready to jump into the Mephisto Club!

Reaction score
Ok... I have had a hard time to decide which seeds to plant this round. Seeing all these great Mephisto grows made me choose all three to do: Alien X Triangle, Toof Decay and Fanstasmo Express. I have put down 3 of each, so will once again use the 3 gallon pots so I can run 9 plants. Mitch and crew are running 3 gallons, so it should be good enough for me. I will run separate grow threads in each one, just to make it easy to follow.

Wish me luck!

Good luck. Anxious to watch your grow.

Welcome onboard and good luck with the Grow. Alien x Triangle is a nice Choice sadly my lil Seedling didnt make it(my fault coco was too wet) but i will germ some more of them as they are really Top Shelf genetics combined in a Auto.

Subbing in my brother from up north.
I have a question though. The Toof and fantismo...Is that the cross of Toof Decay x Fantismo? Or you have 2 separate strains..One which is toof decay..and the other fantismo express?

Cheers Blessed. =)

They are separate strains. There are 3 strains total going in.

Subbing in my brother from up north.
I have a question though. The Toof and fantismo...Is that the cross of Toof Decay x Fantismo? Or you have 2 separate strains..One which is toof decay..and the other fantismo express?

Cheers Blessed. =)

A Blessed Mephisto grow! This should be a good un. Enjoy

Happy growing man.

:karma Cloud: :vibes: :gthumb:

:vibes::karma Cloud:
Good luck on your grow!

Oh, thanks for the clarification blessed.
Cant wait for the show to start my friend.

Back