Real Science vs Bro Science: Ohhh some of you are NOT going to like this!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bull shit.gif

It may be true in the past that cannabis grown in true living organic soil had a better cannabinoid and terpene profile. Since I have been adding Bio-stimulants in my hydro grows "almost 4 years now" I would stack my profiles against anyone. I have not had terps tested because it is expensive. Maybe from this grow I will send one out?

Here is a strength test.

View attachment 1228210

:vibe:

Are these autos or photos?

And to totally take this to a different tangent, I want to start compiling member submitted lab results for autoflowers. I have probably 10 or so copies of labs that people sent me for an interview I did in the past, but I think if we can get list going to show people (especially when they shit talk autos) what some of the potential is out there, it would be super helpful.

Are these autos or photos?

And to totally take this to a different tangent, I want to start compiling member submitted lab results for autoflowers. I have probably 10 or so copies of labs that people sent me for an interview I did in the past, but I think if we can get list going to show people (especially when they shit talk autos) what some of the potential is out there, it would be super helpful.
Short Stuff StarDawg Auto

Then I have this Auto as well 1:1 thc:cbd

Short Stuff Amnesia CBD Auto

ssaacbd.jpg

:vibe:

Not sure if anyone posted this already but wow, epic watch. Have only just discovered John Kempf.
William Albrecht was so far ahead of his time. He would be turning in his grave to have seen some of his work buried by the powers that be in order to sell big Ag Chems products to unwitting farmers.

Anyone use Amino Sugars?

I'm bumping this because of a vid YT interview of fellow YT Photosyntech I watched this morning. My post is in response to Photosyntech comment that he doesn't use compost tea any longer.

I knew when Photosyntech mentioned the Doc Lady, he was going to say no to compost teas. And I do think people are taking the info and are drawing the wrong conclusion from what her study showed.

I'm sure what the conclusion was that compost teas are not "Cost Effective" large scale when you take into account the labor. The two key terms are "large scale" and "cost-effective". There is a lot of labor to take in consideration when making, collecting and applying compost tea large scale. This study wasn't small scale. In this one aspect of the study, using compost tea doesn't really apply well to the home grower.

I used to organic farm, not gardening. I made compost piles a hundred feet long and turned it with a front loader on my tractor. My compost tea tanks were 500 gallons. I bought Medina Horticulture molasses by 50 gal drums.

I also applied my compost to my hay fields at the first of the season and after the second cutting. I also applied compost tea every two weeks, more often under dry conditions.

Even though I had applied a layer of compost, there would be a boost in greenness and growth after an application. Even in very heavily composted areas, the turn around areas in the field, there would be a difference.

Here's a point Photosyntech might want to consider. Yeah, we make tea from compost to extract the available nutes from the composting process. The other valuable asset we’re getting from the tea is the microbes. Well, we're farming them by adding molasses and brewing them! Why do guys add Recharge? Duh! Bacteria! Isn't making compost teas really really similar to using Recharge? LOL!

Guess what? Using top dressed compost AND brewing compost teas WILL get you better results! Why in the hell would someone remove a valuable tool from a home grow? With Photosyntech trending to larger and larger pots, it SHOULD be a no-brainer to have a layer of compost in those huge pots and keep up with the compost teas.

You can also do knf imo1 2 and 3 when you collect indigenous microbes from your area and re inoculate your soil with them I like using em1 tho and I use different kombuchas yogurts etc in my waterings to add more microbes. I want to try imo when it's warm again and can be gathered. You can collect microbes when there is droughts so you.get all different kinds

You can also do knf imo1 2 and 3 when you collect indigenous microbes from your area and re inoculate your soil with them I like using em1 tho and I use different kombuchas yogurts etc in my waterings to add more microbes. I want to try imo when it's warm again and can be gathered. You can collect microbes when there is droughts so you.get all different kinds
I gathered some local from the pile of logs from the huge pine I had to cut down a couple years ago. I had been hit by lightning and wasn't fairing well. It had a lean towards the house and it would have totally destroyed my home. Crying shame for a huge beautiful tree

Back