Real Science vs Bro Science: Ohhh some of you are NOT going to like this!

Compost is a a busted myth! and other facts you need to know.

Ugh 4 hours long though... that's where these podcasts lose 95% of people. They need to find ways to truncate shit. It's like the Adam Dunn Show. 1 hour of actual conversation, 2+ hours of circle jerking.

Ugh 4 hours long though... that's where these podcasts lose 95% of people. They need to find ways to truncate shit. It's like the Adam Dunn Show. 1 hour of actual conversation, 2+ hours of circle jerking.
Great channel and I'm subed, but you're right.

How about a Down N Dirty synopsis pop22 ?

Great channel and I'm subed, but you're right.

How about a Down N Dirty synopsis pop22 ?

I have no beef with the content or message; I just think 4 hours is best reserved for the Titanic Extended Edition (with the alternate ending where the Titanic doesn't sink and Rose and Jack become pirates.)

ok I'm working my way though this...

I started brewing compost teas and I stopped using bottled nutes 2 grows ago. (for my main indoor grow, i use nutes on others things like outdoor projects.)

I understand that I am not really knowing what microbes I am getting, but I do know that I am trying my best to get the widest diversity of microbes.

I brew for 36-48h and then I use it all right away. 4ish gal at a time I don't dilute it, i only filter it using a paint strainer bag.

This liquid is seriously slippy stuff. You can feel the biofilm between your fingers. I don't have a microscope, but I'm sure it's full of life.

comparing these harvests to the ones that I used bottled nutes, I have to say the scent on my living soil/tea fed plants is louder. I don't weigh my harvests, so i don't know about yield.

It would be really cool to do a test of ph set water in living soil only vs the same living soil + the tea regime and get the strain sent off for testing to see what the final verdict was. I would love to know this...

Four hours? Four actual 60 minutes each hours, one after the other? Good bloody grief. Not a chance that I am going to wade through that, there is no excuse for it. If someone who has suffered through the thing wants to summarize, I am interested though.

@pop22 you are the man, I ain’t gonna listen to 4 hours though. So this is why you are literally at the top of my list for people I listen to like gospel. Because you are the only person on here that I know who will listen to 4 hours of science stuff REGULARLY lol. So yeah I am with whoever asked for a pop synopsis a pop synop hahahaha

Back