Rebel's Mega Crop / Greenleaf Nutrients CannaZone Test Thread

Yes. I do notice a difference with the SC actually doing what it is advertised to do... Feed the herd! I don't think it's MANDATORY however I do think it's worth using it and I will continue to do so. The Bud Explosion... Yes absolutely crucial to your yield and final product. For what everyone is saying the MC lacks... The MC along with the BE as soon as pistils hit are an incredible combo. I'm sure one could use just the MC and then BE soon as pistils pop and be very successful... If you HAD to pick just two...

This line is so affordable tho... My goodness! There's no reason to not use all three. I think they have a real winner! I love how I don't have to use Cal/Mag anymore.

So we'll see in another 2 & 3 months how these autos and photos turn out! I absolutely think the half your base and double your bloom booster 15 days til flush/water only is key here. :thumbsup:
Rebel, you have my respect as a grower and if you say SC makes a noticeable difference, I’m ordering some today and will add to reservoirs as soon as it gets here. I need to make another reservoir in my greenhouse because I have 2 photo ladies in there vegging along with several autos that just started flowering. I’m converting a five gallon bucket today for the job.

Hey @Rebel , thanks for the Greenleaf insight, but I would like to summarize for my own understanding as this is my first go round with MC/SC/BE. MC and SC from start to pistols. I use 3grams mc and 1gram sc. Then add BE at pistils. Then at 15 days before you start flush, cut the mc in half and double your p/k booster until you start flush. Then two weeks of water at flush until chop. Seems simple enough. What p/k booster do you use? Sorry for the questions, just trying to keep it straight in my own noggin. TIA.

Rebel, you have my respect as a grower and if you say SC makes a noticeable difference, I’m ordering some today and will add to reservoirs as soon as it gets here. I need to make another reservoir in my greenhouse because I have 2 photo ladies in there vegging along with several autos that just started flowering. I’m converting a five gallon bucket today for the job.

Thanks for that Hemi! :d5: that sounds awesome! I don't think you'll be disappointed at all...

Hey @Rebel , thanks for the Greenleaf insight, but I would like to summarize for my own understanding as this is my first go round with MC/SC/BE. MC and SC from start to pistols. I use 3grams mc and 1gram sc. Then add BE at pistils. Then at 15 days before you start flush, cut the mc in half and double your p/k booster until you start flush. Then two weeks of water at flush until chop. Seems simple enough. What p/k booster do you use? Sorry for the questions, just trying to keep it straight in my own noggin. TIA.

Yes sir that's it! I use the Bud Explosion as the PK booster :thumbsup:

Never apologize. I am not the best at laying stuff out for other people. Lol you put it simply best without my rambling lol you ask any and all questions you need to!

:pass:

Wow, I hate to admit this, but serious stoner moment on my part. I actually bought Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion to use with my free sample bag of MegaCrop but never put together that Bud Explosion is a PK Booster until you just answered my question. Went to the website, and there it is right on top of the page, "...Bud Explosion 0-23-44 PK Booster...".

This is why I need the Greenleaf Nutrients to be my final answer, for its simplicity. I must have 5-8 bags/bottles of "other" stuff that I am supposed to use at this time or that time for only this many weeks yadda yadda yadda.

If your above mentioned regimen of feeding is a success for me (and I have no doubt it will be), then this hobby of mine/ours just became extremely simplified as well as significantly cheaper. Thanks @Rebel

Back