Rebel's Mega Crop / Greenleaf Nutrients CannaZone Test Thread

Rebel

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Received my 2300g bag of Mega Crop today! HUGE THANK YOU to @Greenleaf Nutrients for their extreme generosity and for the incredible opportunity to test their all in one nute line!

I will be using Promix HP as my medium. I will be running autos and photos simultaneously in this test. Using Kind, Platinum, Unit Farm and Roleadro LED lighting between 2 tents. 3x3 (photos) 5x5 (autos).

We have 3 x Delicious Seeds Eleven Roses Photos in 3 gallon grow bags as of last night so let the games begin! Be back in a few days when we have seedlings!!

Forgot to post the contents of the package!

IMG_20180312_175844.jpg

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: OMG!! You're running 11 Roses-- :hump::hump::hump: ... I'm dreaming of the buds already! They have another that's hookin' me, Golosa ... I've had Bay 11 last year, and it's killer! Same guy who made GDP....
I'm stoked to see you testing MC as well my friend, as a grower of long record and skill here! Of the other grows, seems so far, so good,... my concern is with the amount of N in it for blooming, vs. the P-K ratio,... we shall see! :jointman:

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: OMG!! You're running 11 Roses-- :hump::hump::hump: ... I'm dreaming of the buds already! They have another that's hookin' me, Golosa ... I've had Bay 11 last year, and it's killer! Same guy who made GDP....
I'm stoked to see you testing MC as well my friend, as a grower of long record and skill here! Of the other grows, seems so far, so good,... my concern is with the amount of N in it for blooming, vs. the P-K ratio,... we shall see! :jointman:
I ordered both strains... woot woot

Back