Rebel's Mega Crop / Greenleaf Nutrients CannaZone Test Thread

:woody: :hothot: :wiz: Jars of fire dewd! :drool:... nugg's are killing-me phat! Dense and g-u-m-m-y,... very enticing aroma on 11Roses, I know what you mean about Frost Dragon- :thumbsup:.... best looking batch of Sissy-D' too! That one looks just solid as can be,... Oh, please consider trying Golosa, the other new one from Delicious... (Blueberry x Grapefruit) x Bay 11 (from the GDP guy, Ken Estes)....:woohoo1:you'll likely be the first to run her if so,... I've had Bay 11, and it's damn nice stuff! .... one day, we're going to get you to try Desfran (DP faster version of Destroyer),... read the aromatics on that, and tell me when you order! :rofl: .... As per PM, the African genetics from Original Delicatessan are try-worthy as well,... just to pile on, Magic has some damn nice Hawaiian crosses cooking as well!
...Who's BB Crumble from? That one is a total beauty, and the bud looks prime...very fast as well!... true to namesake aroma? That main is face-beating material- :rofl: ..... speaking of, when you gonna run the new MoB?- :eyebrows:

Ahhh, the Med-Sheman thing:greenthumb:... see that's already what most of the savvy MC users are doing already, and what I was barking about a while back when peep's were getting relatively leafy bud,... swapping out part of the MC in favor of PK boosters, high P/med. K early to mid/late, finish with mid P/high L at the end,... Bud Explosion for that, not sure why the pulled Mother Monarch (high P/med K).... I'm temped to look into some gypsum at the end, CaSO4, to get the terp's buildingb lock S in there more as well,... K is the other key nute for this,... A-Train was nailing it with finishing combo of the Herculean Harvest (0-6-0) and late shot of DENSE (huge 0-0-??), but at light dosing,... took his game up a noticeable notch!

:bow: :headbang: :slap:...excellent stuff my friend- :pighug:

That indeed was among the FATTEST of the SDs to date. Which pleases me that it's in the F2s... So she's in there!! SD is typically fat but that one was special. About to have another round of her as soon as the Hobbit get here... We are taking a Hobbit mother and hitting her with a SD make to make The Habit :crying::crying: see what we did there?? Gonna be an INSANE cross.

Golosa sounds great to me! The Mrs. Has been wanting to try Bay 11 (another Appalachian cross) so I'll check it out! The other one too! Yeah I see Magic has some new gear... I had to pass this round... Hopefully in the future!

The BBC is from Big Head seeds. It's now known as Freeze Berry. When I bought these a few years back it was Blueberry Crumble... It does have a bomb ass floral/mild berry smell but no actually blueberry smell... However it's gonna be tasty as fuck lol everytime one of us opens the dry cab you get smacked in the face with some sweet smelling terps! Can't wait to smoke some!! Planting more of that too in the next few days... Dropped a Diesel Berry (Auto Seeds) and 3 x B. Lee few nights ago! Should be out tomorrow...

Yeah the she man thing is common sense if you think about it. No huge secret lol but he pushes it as part of his process of growing... What he does... And I've seen many of his plants lol dude HAULS!

So this is my new standard to feeding. Things are working real well with MC and SC together from day one above dirt til they pop pistils then I add the Bud Explosion. The BBC, Phisto girls and Night Queen (not yet pictured) responded excellently to this and they were my experiments... I'm sold!

Went to the grow shop today... Told the owner about the Chickamasa trimmers and Greenleaf Nutrients... Hope they start carrying both! She seemed extremely keen on both so I am pretty positive she'll start carrying them both!

Picked up some trimmers made by HydroFarm I think... They gave me a pack with a food grade lube to wipe on the blades that's supposed to do what the Chickamasa are made for... Finished up the DG with them and the lube and I liked the results!! Close enough til I score a pair for myself! Lol thanks brudda!!!!

Now this is on my list for the first run of the autumn grow!! Got 6 seeds ready to roll for this winter under Cobs. Woohoo!!

This is the fatter pheno... I'm curious how much she shows up! I have two more that just popped pistils and one more to come down...

I am so happy i got some Mother monarch and red line before they were discontinued!!!!!

I just got the Bud Explosion and I love it. I've never had consistently dense buds... This run was way different! :d5:

Last edited:
Speaking of Med Man... He gave me some advice on beefing up your buds and it absolutely worked. Very simple. 2 weeks before final flush/plain water you half your base nutes and double your bloom booster and that's exactly what I did. Everything is rock solid! It also brought out some crazy foliage!!
I like the idea but has anyone tried it with Mega Crop and BE yet? Would be curious to get input from @Greenleaf Nutrients on this one.

I love the idea of a one nutrient solution, but perhaps we do need one setup expressly for veg and one for bloom. Sort of like FloraNova’s two part, but please in dry form.:smoking: Although, there are growers that do just fine start to finish with their bloom formula. I’m willing to try the above method on my photo ladies this summer, it will be purely anecdotal results, but isn’t that how it’s always been for growers of this magnificent weed.

I just wish they would hurry up and legalize the plant everywhere so scientists can finally study how these plants tick seedling to harvest and we can benefit as growers. I actually look forward to all the discoveries that await along with a lot of myth busting. :biggrin:
:pass:

I like the idea but has anyone tried it with Mega Crop and BE yet? Would be curious to get input from @Greenleaf Nutrients
on this one.

I love the idea of a one nutrient solution, but perhaps we do need one setup expressly for veg and one for bloom. Sort of like FloraNova’s two part, but please in dry form.:smoking: Although, there are growers that do just fine start to finish with their bloom formula. I’m willing to try the above method on my photo ladies this summer, it will be purely anecdotal results, but isn’t that how it’s always been for growers of this magnificent weed.

I just wish they would hurry up and legalize the plant everywhere so scientists can finally study how these plants tick seedling to harvest and we can benefit as growers. I actually look forward to all the discoveries that await along with a lot of myth busting. :biggrin:

You're looking at it brother! That's exactly what I did... And what I'll do from here on... MC and SC til pistils then add BE in. Those three. 15 days til flush/plain water half your base nutes and double the Bud Explosion. I left the SC the same dose... Didn't half or double it. Just 1.5 grams per gallon whole way thru.

I will be doing that with my photos too. :d5:

All the final plants finished pictured here all got that feeding method. And all are rock solid. I'm very pleased and sold on the quality of these nutes.

You're looking at it brother! That's exactly what I did... And what I'll do from here on... MC and SC til pistils then add BE in. Those three. 15 days til flush/plain water half your base nutes and double the Bud Explosion. I left the SC the same dose... Didn't half or double it. Just 1.5 grams per gallon whole way thru.

I will be doing that with my photos too. :d5:

All the final plants finished pictured here all got that feeding method. And all are rock solid. I'm very pleased and sold on the quality of these nutes.
So you are sold on the SC as well I see, of course it’s the one I didn’t order. :rofl:

So you are sold on the SC as well I see, of course it’s the one I didn’t order. :rofl:

Yes. I do notice a difference with the SC actually doing what it is advertised to do... Feed the herd! I don't think it's MANDATORY however I do think it's worth using it and I will continue to do so. The Bud Explosion... Yes absolutely crucial to your yield and final product. For what everyone is saying the MC lacks... The MC along with the BE as soon as pistils hit are an incredible combo. I'm sure one could use just the MC and then BE soon as pistils pop and be very successful... If you HAD to pick just two...

This line is so affordable tho... My goodness! There's no reason to not use all three. I think they have a real winner! I love how I don't have to use Cal/Mag anymore.

So we'll see in another 2 & 3 months how these autos and photos turn out! I absolutely think the half your base and double your bloom booster 15 days til flush/water only is key here. :thumbsup:

I like the idea but has anyone tried it with Mega Crop and BE yet? Would be curious to get input from @Greenleaf Nutrients on this one.

Forgot to comment there on the last part. Yes absolutely there too! If they would reschedule it at the least at the fed level then we could have studies but don't think there arent private funded studies going on we don't know about lol but until then we're all scientists my friend! Doing the experiments and myth busting.

:pass: as we say under our roof... It's legal in our world! Lol

I'm loving the colour on that Blueberry Crumble / FreezeBerry Rebel! :slap:

Thank you Elle!!! She was definitely a stunner... I saved 3 fan leaves lol I usually do for the unique ones... I simply love fall colors on cannabis.... So beautiful!

Back